Job Title- VP (Delivery)

The job involves addressing strategic issues across functions and providing inputs through research and strategic analysis and ensuring delivery process on time. 

Experience: 5+ yrs

Roles :-

• Oversee the project scope and iterate on the tactics a
  • Provide thought leadership
  • Prioritize efficiently to manage to committed deadlines.
  • Provide oversight in the synthesis of data into meaningful and actionable stories.
  • Suggest additional follow on analysis that can be pitched as new projects
  • Surprise and delight the client with additional insights (within scope).
  • Lead new initiatives, prepare project plans and other supporting information, and provide project status.
  • Foster knowledge management through project documentation that can serve as a reference for a variety of customers and future engagements.
  • Drive on-time, high quality project deliverables through effective project prioritization and management.
  • Build and manage a high performing, highly engaged team.
  • Understanding of Web 2.0 and mobile ecosystem.

Views: 859

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you please share the details on this. My email id is vijay.saptarshi@gmail.com

Thanks,

- Vijay.

Are you still looking for the candidates for this position? if yes, please forward the details at shinderao@gmail.com

Hi Bhavna,

Please send me the details at neeraj.bachani@gmail.com

Thanks

Regards

Neeraj

+91 9971006327

Can you give email ID

Naveen H S

hi

Let me know, if you are still looking out for right candidate.

Regards,

Asavari

Hello Bhavana,

Is the position still open? If so please send me the company details including services/products offered.

Kind Regards

Ani

send your requirements at-
niket@beetechnologies.in

Regards,
Niket Gupta
Business Development Executive,
Bee Technologies 
Pune-Mumbai-Hyderabad/USA

I am having 14+ years hardcore IT Delivery, Pre-sales and Account Management experience including 7+ years North American and UK onsite. I am willing to work with you in best of my capacity and we talk further how we will manage the schedule and work while I continue with my existing job. We shall talk once and I am confident things will work out well!

Hi Bhavna,

Could you please email me the details on - dpankaj2020@gmail.com

RSS

© 2020   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service