Startup: Share Ideas, Find Partnerships, Investments (3,558)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Legal Advice needed

Need someone to assist in registering a sole proprietorship business and getting other setting up formalities done.

Started by Nidhi Vishnoi

2 Jan 29
Reply by Anchita Nirgudkar

Looking for Creative freelance Architect for New Coworking Space

Hi, I have an office space in Viman Nagar, very near to Phoenix Mall. I am looking for a creative freelance architect who can help with mod…

Started by Aishwin Vikhona

0 Jan 28

Freelancer php

Looking for freelancer in php html bootstrap to make small changes of an existing site. Connect on arpana.aeron@gmail.com

Started by Arpana

0 Jan 27

Looking for freelancer/startup in electronics hardware product design

Hi, We are looking for Freelancer/ startup companies with below experience 1. Electronics hardware product design 2. Converting design in…

Started by Rahul Ramsing Pardeshi

0 Jan 26

Coditas is looking to acquire small software companies

All: Coditas is exploring acqui-hiring small software (5-20 team member) companies along with the founding team members. We are a team of…

Started by Mitul Bid

0 Jan 24

Looking for MEAN Stack Architect on contract for one of our US based client

We are looking for a Senior Mean Stack Architect with 10+ year of experience on Contract. The Architect will be responsible to check the cu…

Started by Ayush Jain

0 Jan 24

Looking for DevOps Engineer/Consultant on contract for one of our US based client

We are looking for a DevOps Engineer/Consultant with a minimum of 5 years of experience on Contract. The Engineer should have experience of…

Started by Ayush Jain

0 Jan 24

Require ML/AI Engineer

Looking for individual freelancer in Python who can work fulltime or a resource who is ready to join immediate as a ML/AI engineer with exp…

Started by Jitendra Kulkarni

0 Jan 24

25+ years experienced professional looking for job

URGENT REQUEST. Hi Good people of POCC, I am posting this for an acquaintance based out of Bangalore and desperately looking for a job. Her…

Started by Sumit Rathore

0 Jan 24

Looking to connect trainer from Aptitude training

Hello All, I am looking to connect to a trainer from Aptitude training for the education startup I am working with. You can drop you emai…

Started by Amol Amlapure

0 Jan 23

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service