Startup: Share Ideas, Find Partnerships, Investments (3,361)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anaimation Urgent Requirement

Hello Greetings from AlarityITSolutions Pvt. Ltd. we require Animation candidates with experience of 2 years in 3d modelling, texturing and…

Started by parminder singh

0 Jun 4

Looking for Development and Marketing Partners for B2B Software Product

"The Story that has just begun..." as the first slide in our deck announced at our product launch event on Feb 23, 2018. We conceptualized,…

Started by Ashish Belagali

7 Jun 1
Reply by Mayank Saxena

Office Space for 35 People

Hello All: If you know of an office space for 35 ppl in Koregaon Park, Kalyani Nagar Area with 1 Cabin and 2 conference rooms please reach…

Started by Harsh Vardhan

0 Jun 1

Big Data, Hadoop, Spark, Scala, ETL Training

We are providing Online Training on Big Data,Hadoop,Spark Framework along with Real time project and Job support. If Interested. Pls Contac…

Started by Abhishek Gupta

0 Jun 1

Know Of Anyone Who Can Help With LLP Registration?

Hi folks, A friend and I are looking to go for a KPO startup in Pune and in order to do that, we are required to incorporate a LLP. while,…

Started by Mihir Mehta

6 May 30
Reply by Vimal Kumar

Private Limited Company Registration - Benefits

Do you know which type of company registration is best suited for startups. For sure, it is Pvt ltd company. As you know to grow a business…

Started by Vimal Kumar

0 May 30

Looking Web development companies for sale .

With over 400 customers and after successfully taking on 2 web design companies in recent years we are looking for web design/development…

Started by Rohit Gangarde

0 May 30

Looking angel investor for CRO based in Pune and UK.

Hello All, thank you for noticing my post. We are a Clinical Research Organization in Pune. We are one year old company and acquiring globa…

Started by Niranjan Andhalkar

0 May 29

Anyone want to share office with us in baner

Hi we need office in baner. Anyone want to share its office ping me. We need only 150 to 200 square feet space. My number is 9595225252

Started by AMAN SINGH

0 May 29

partner / co - founder / Investor for Concept's Restaurant start-up..

Looking out for Entrepreneurs,Individuals as investor partner / Co- Founder for Concept Restaurant Start-up.. Speciality Maharastrian Resta…

Started by Anikesh Barapatra

1 May 27
Reply by Himanshu

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service