Startup Jobs & Freelance Work (5,909)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help regarding Authorize.net

Hi,Has anybody worked with Authorize.net CIM SOAP api to work with Java? We're trying to connect the api in our website but not able to do…

Started by Tejas Nityanand

4 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Zahir Khan

Looking for a php developer (fresher may apply)

Kalpak Solutions is a total IT service provider with services offerings in the areas of web application development, graphics, customized s…

Started by Sandeep Gohad

1 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Bharat Banate

Looking for experienced (2 years) core java developer

Kalpak Solutions is a total IT service provider with services offerings in the areas of web application development, graphics, customized s…

Started by Sandeep Gohad

0 Jul 15, 2010

Urgently needed - Java and Oracle corporate trainers

Hi,We are in urgent need of corporate trainers for Java J2EE & Oracle. The assignments will be on contract basis, starting within a cou…

Started by Uday Oak

0 Jul 13, 2010

Looking for opportunities to work with customers, am an Ex-MBA (Marketing and IT) from Symbiosis, Pune

Hi, I am looking forward for opportunities to work in the management domain. I have been pursuing Executive MBA(2.5yrs) from Symbiosis (SC…

Started by Anshul Gautam

2 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Anshul Gautam

Hot Startup for Tech Musicians

Okay, here is the thing. If you are old school please don't read this. This is for the progressive minds. And you must love music to succee…

Started by NaturalBean (Mobile Tech)

2 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Bharat Banate

Looking for opportunities in pune; 10 years experience with technology products/services, MBA XLRI Jamshedpur

Hi,   I'm Chinmay Kale, a technology + management professional looking for opportunities in Pune. I have experience in product management (…

Started by Chinmay Kale

0 Jul 3, 2010

Looking for Rockstar Hackers - An IITian Startup

We are an IIT-Alumni founded Mumbai based startup (well, just over a year old now) building software to change the way recruitment works. A…

Started by Vivek Arya

0 Jun 29, 2010

Fantastic Opportunity For Software Developers With An Entrepreneurial Spirit at Grow VC

Grow VC International the makers of the GrowVC.com Virtual Silicon Valley are currently looking to expand their core team with a few passio…

Started by Neil Sequeira

0 Jun 28, 2010

Openings for Android and IPhone App designers, programmers

Hi,   We are looking to hire experienced developers in Android and IPhone applications. Candidate is expected to be self starter and having…

Started by Kshitij Ghule

0 Jun 26, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service