A place for startup entrepreneurs to meet in Pune
Thin Client is a small form factor device, which has a CPU, Memory and an embedded OS - Windows or Linux.
* Thin Client is an appliance (simple & reliable).
* Thin Client provides the same user experience as PC desktops or notebooks.
* Thin Client supports mobility & "Follow me data".
* Thin Client allows for central control and manageability.
* Thin Client is power efficient.
This device is called "Thin Client" as there is no Hard Disk, DVD-ROM, power supply - SMPS. Thin Client allows users to connect to different backend platforms at the server side and users can access the set of applications from server/data center/cloud backend.