Having worked in 3 different MNC's in last 3 years, I have come across many people have little idea about the Income Tax norms and the investment options for tax planning. As a result, many of them file incorrect income tax returns and end up paying more taxes than they actually should.
Having said that, I have now quit my corporate job and started my own CA practice. We have special focus on educating corporate employees and assisting them in filing there income tax returns before due date and at the same time complying with all income tax regulations. Besides, filing income tax returns before due date has various benefits which not everyone is aware of.
As a general advice
- We would suggest people to file income tax returns even if it's a NIL return as it is a very important document required while approaching banks for any sort of loans - personal, professional, home, vehicle, education, etc.
- Form 16 for corporate employees would be generated soon and salaried people should file their returns before 31st July 2015.
We, as a professional services firm, would like to help our fellow startups and startup employees to comply with different compliance norms at nominal costs.
We would be glad to listen from you and help you.
Feel free to contact 24*7.
Mobile: +91-94203 52546
Other Services that we provide:
Audit and Assurance Services
- Statutory Audits (Public and Private Companies)
- Bank Audits (Branch and Concurrent)
- Tax Audits
- Internal Audits including internal control reviews, Risk assessments for business processes, process understanding etc.
- Management Audits
- Investigative and Forensic Audits
Tax Planning Advisory and Litigation Services
- Domestic tax planning and consultancy
- Tax administration including submission of tax returns
- Indirect Taxation including advisory and tax planning services
- International Taxation including transfer pricing
- Expatriate Taxation
- Representation for Assessments and Appellate proceedings
- Preparation and filing of Income-tax return
- Vetting of agreement from income-tax, service tax and VAT perspective
Legal Compliance and Advisory Services
- Formation of Companies/Partnership firms/LLPs
- Conversion of Partnership Firms to Companies
- Compliance under SEBI, RBI and FEMA regulations
- Submission of statutory returns under various laws
- Correspondence with ROC, ROF etc.
- Regulatory compliance under the Indian Income-tax Act viz E-TDS returns
Other Management Consultancy Services
- Accounting assistance and services
- Project and Business Financing Arrangements
- Valuation Services