Dear All,

Srihan nag, my son is 26 months old now, some time ago I was sharing with my wife that my dream is that son should become a sportsmen. And after conducting some survey’s found that there is lot of gap in sports industry in India, like no safety equipments for children’s, no encouragement for career in sports, no consultant or mentor to guide about sports at grass root level and many more. After doing detail research I decided to venture in sports industry, with a goal of filling GAP with help of technology and powerful consulting team.

Sport industry is of $90 billion, and in India time spend in consuming sports is around 18.4 hr a week. I have validated the idea with my mentor (who is consultant and mentor for many start-ups). I have started working on the prototype with my team. From I, looking for partners to form a team of “WE”. Team of skills, excellence , dedication, determination and some financial stability with right mindset .

Few fresh guns, few experienced minds, ready to invest some brain, some time and money, in return of equity and profit margin. Hoping to have good partnership.

Regards

Sandeep Co-Founder (ThirteenVentureBuzz Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)

Founder – BeSportive (Winning Starts With Beginning

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lets discuss this, i am interested. My number is 7887449942 on whatsapp too.

How is your concept going Sandeep?  I had similar thoughts, so we can speak any time 9049009610

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service