I would like to start a small store for which I need to know good whole sale clothing retailers.  

Family/work constraints does not allow me to travel too much in searching such merchants and internet has not suggested any good ones.  Profit is my last priority and I am just looking for top of line fabrics like most big brands have (Mostly pure cotton/satin) 

I have heard Mumbai, Gujrat and even south but I like know specific markets/merchants where I can just go and make deal if I like. 

Along with fabrics, I am also interested in toys manufacturer/ jwellery . 

Please share if you are aware of such wholesalers .

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope this website will help you.

www.fibre2fashion.com

Hi  ,
Greetings of the day..
Ours are farmers as well as traders from Bhopal - M.P and we produce the best quality Wheat ( called as Sehore Wheat) and all type of Dals. Our region ( Raisen district - M.P) produces the best quality of WHEAT , SOYABEAN & DAL'S ( Moong, masoor, chana , udad, arhar,tur).
We are looking for people & business to associate with us in pune for marketing and sales activity. We can provide the wheat and Dal's of best quality at a very good price.
As per our initial analysis, its a huge business and have a great potential to grow. 
Kindly write to me at - Sumit.Rathore@rsincorporation.com , if you are interested to discuss it further.

Thanks and Regards,

Sumit Rathore

Hi,

What will be your Qty, specifications of the product. Please email me ur details on pritvdesigns@gmail.com.

Cheers

hi prashant,

please get in touch with me, if you are looking for opening a retail store we can help you in that.

kindly call me on 9595653344.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service