Where do you buy your groceries online? I've found these vendors so far in Pune,

Atadaal.

BigBasket.com (launched December 20, 2014).

EasyDukaan.

GharPeBazaar.com.

MileStores.com.

Nature's Basket.

OrderMyGrocery.com.

Pulses n Beans.

Punexpress.com.

RationHut.com.

ShopNRelax.com.

SupremeKirana.com.

Do share your experiences, good and bad.

I made a purchase online with Pulses n Beans on Jan. 26th (2014) and I had an overall good experience. There were some points to watch out for,
1. They won't deliver on holidays, I received my delivery the next day.
2. Not all the items advertised online have the correct price. On delivery, the bill presented had a different amount than the bill I received after completing my order online.
3. If some of the items online are not available, they will call you to let you know that you can choose to replace them.

4. There are errors on the website when adding items to cart.

Apart from the above, the experience with them was smooth enough to suggest that you can try it as well. The order was delivered correctly to my residence in Shivajinagar.

--

Cheers,
Santosh.

Views: 4892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i thought finding one such site will be difficult in pune.

Dear all,

We are Live with our mango section.

Experience the fresh, ripe and tantalising taste of the Alphonso/happus mango this summer. Place order online at naturesfast.in

Free home delivery in Pune & PCMC. 

Wide range available box of 12 mangoes from Alphonso everyday fun@Rs.399/- to Organic Preimum alphonso@ Rs.2199/-.

Regards,

Team Nature's Feast 

Is anybody interested to start a new online grocery store in a big way?

Let me know your plans

Roshan - Founder, Punexpress

Hi roshan... why pune express is not working now ?

I compared most of the websites...Like BigBasket.com vs Nature's Basket vs SupremeKirana.com vs ShopNRelax.com.

Bigbasket's service is nice i got delivery on next day but Pricing is too high..

Nature's baskets is pricing is Ok but quality of vegetable's is poor.

Supremekirana's it's the website i liked most. Pricing is too low..even i compare it to "supermarts". Service is too good.

ShopNRelax has very less products.Once i orderd sumthing and they deliver me it within 2 hours but pricing is not acceptable.

The list is not bad. But I like Rahul Enterprises more as I get custom packaging for so many products. Being a hotelier, I understand a few products are required in more quantity, some in less. They also deliver my orders on time. I am associated with them since last 3 years. No complaints yet. They have branches in Nashik, Shirdi and Pune and the management is very alert. Definately worth a try!

Hi

You can add one more to the list which is currently hot in the market, Buyizy.com. You get the best quality vegetables and fruits here in less price and also large range of other items like personal care, staples & groceries, household products, etc. 

Hello Folks :)

Buyizy.com has become the hot market for grabbing the best quality grocery products. It has every day discount window. You can follow the FB page to unlock the offers.

https://www.facebook.com/Buyizycom

See what Punekar.in has to say about the website.

http://www.thepunekar.com/buyizy-a-market-at-your-finger-tips/2015/05/

Hello Punekar,

BiggMart-Online Supermarket Pune offers - Grocery & Staples,Fresh Vegetables,Household Products, Bakery products, Branded foods, personal care, patanjali & herbal products @ lowest prices & free home delivery in 90 min.

I feel you should add www.aaramshop.com as well in this list of online grocery shopping sites of Pune. AaramShop.com is among top ten online grocery shopping sites of India so in Pune also this website provides online grocery shopping serves.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service