What is the Importance of Digital Marketing in Business ?

The world is rapidly shifting from analogue to digital. People are consuming more and more digital content on a daily basis – on mobile phones, laptops, desktop computers at work, and more – and companies that have not yet recognised this in their marketing strategies need to adapt fast.

Why is digital marketing so important? Because it is not only a rapidly growing force in the current marketing playing field, it is set to be the future of marketing, and it seems likely that digital media will soon replace more traditional forms altogether.

Views: 1110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Amit.

As we goodbye to this horrible year 2016, I would like to point out few things which happened in the field of Digital Marketing this year starting with the launch of Google's (Accelerated Mobile Pages) AMP project for mobile first optimization in October 2015 followed by facebook's proprietary version called Instant Articles for publishers in December 2015. However, large scale adoption for both came into effect only in February 2016.

One might ask how is this related to Digital Marketing? Well, we all know for a fact that mobile internet usage has grown to such as extent that we simply cannot ignore it. Traffic from mobile phones and portable devices or more appropriately Android & iOS devices accounts for nearly 60% of the total internet traffic as of Aug 2016. It is illogical to neglect this opportunity, makes no sense.

Businesses looking to get into the Search Engine Optimization game to boost their online presence have this moment to implement online promotion strategies. I would like to suggest small & medium sized businesses to adopt SEO into their marketing campaign and be rest assured that their business will definitely be on competitive terms with others in the market.

Hey Mr. Kaarthik 

I am agree with your Statement about Digital Marketing and SEO.

2016 So terrible year for Digital marketers , New Ups and Downs regarding to the ranking , Google Updates and  implementation of Some Totally diffrent tactic related with Digital Marketing .

You can review the opinions shared by our audiences @ #FATbitChat Recap  

http://www.fatbit.com/fab/fatbitchat-recap-digital-marketing-2017/

Hi Amit,

Nice Topic, Digital Marketing is of utmost importance in any kind of business, whether you are operating a smaller business enterprise or a part of a conglomerate with diverse business entities.

Also, Digital Marketing Helps Small Businesses Compete With Big Brands Online.

Now Digital marketing is need of every business. The business which is viable on web gets tremendous popularity and customers too. Digital marketing has several aspects which should be done under expert advice to get the  result.

Crane manufacturer in India

Digital Marketing helps your business to reach maximum customer in minimum time frame.

With 2 years of experience in this field I must say patience is the most important aspect of Digital Marketing. Things won't change in an overnight. Do the routine work with sincerity rest of them will follow us.

Other aspects are:

Content in King:

Provide quality content to users and they will return to your websites on a regular basis.

Organised Website Layout:

Websites must be well organised so that our users must not feel bored. There must be a "WOW" factor in our website.

Decrease Bounce Rate:

Decrease the bounce rate of our website by adding some valuable videos and info graphics to our websites.

Social Media Marketing:

Most effective tool for brand promotion. Use the most of social media to reach our audience. Two post a day may work. I am following it that's why I assure about it.

Off Page Works:

Get quality back links. It's not that easy as we say. That's why I told firstly that patience is the important factor for digital marketing. Try to get backlinks from .edu &.gov sites.

Plan a strategy for link building and invest more time on it. You will achieve the result you need.

So best of luck and enjoy the challenge of being FIRST !!!!

Currently I work  for GST Centre which is a startup, but within 5 months site has Alexa Ranking 34,000 in India and 6,00,000 Globally.

You can check my website @ http://gstcentre.in/

Digital Marketing has now evolved to the next levels & Majority of businesses are evolving & it has changed its dependencies on Digital marketing.   

So, we @ FATbit Technologies looks for such business partnerships.   

Digital marketing is about creating business opportunities on digital platforms.    

Yes, It's a value added service for small, medium and large-scale businesses. SEO services can be useful for lawyers, doctors, manufacturers and more such industries. You get more customers leads and importantly you can reach out to your prospects online. Maximus leads is one such digital marketing company in Pune which offers SEO services & also Local SEO Services in Pune, India. you can visit there site at http://maximusleads.com/ 

Digital marketing is becoming so important nowadays as the crowd is more enclined towards new ero technologies instrument. It’s another place of web market where people can sell their ideas, products and knowledge.

Because of digitization, there are lots of player in market with new offers, deal coupon and product with different website like Yollodeals snapdeals,flipkart are running their business.

As you can see there are lots of players like aggregator website which provide you coupon codes and all. Even though discount or promo code of Rs 4. People are interested to click the mystery of adding coupon in Paytm promo code.  

To have a presence in Digital world, marketing is first and most important steps for popularity.

1. Digital Marketing provides chance to compete with big brands and competitors
  2. Cost effective as compared to traditional marketing
  3. You can measure your performance
  4. Better ROI as compared to traditional marketing
  5. You know your target audience
  6. Builds brand reputation

So Digital marketing is always an advantage over traditional marketing.

one of the main benefits of conducting your marketing digitally is the ease with which results can be tracked and monitored. Rather than conducting expensive customer research, you can quickly view customer response rates and measure the success of your marketing campaign in real-time, enabling you to plan more effectively for the next one. Perhaps the strongest case for incorporating a digital element into your marketing is that digital media forms are quickly overtaking traditional forms of information consumption.

3d printing service mumbai pune maharashtra

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service