A place for startup entrepreneurs to meet in Pune
The world is rapidly shifting from analogue to digital. People are consuming more and more digital content on a daily basis – on mobile phones, laptops, desktop computers at work, and more – and companies that have not yet recognised this in their marketing strategies need to adapt fast.
Why is digital marketing so important? Because it is not only a rapidly growing force in the current marketing playing field, it is set to be the future of marketing, and it seems likely that digital media will soon replace more traditional forms altogether.
It is very tradition marketing , social media marketing is an example main benefits of conducting your marketing digitally is the ease with which results can be tracked and monitored. Rather than conducting expensive customer research, you can quickly view customer response rates and measure the success of your marketing campaign in real-time
You can read in detail over here.
Currently, the total value of Digital Marketing industry is US$ 68 billion. It should be kept in mind that Digital Marketing industry is growing at 30% annually when other industries are struggling to attain 2 digit growth. Moreover, a study of US companies in 2013 showed that on an average they spend 2.5% of their revenue in Digital Marketing. In India, we have huge potential in Digital Marketing, considering the fact that it is the second largest population of internet users after China. As India has the lowest penetration rate of internet per latest data, we have great scope of growth in the internet and Digital Marketing. The latest study by IBM – EMPI School survey shows that almost 71% of the companies are planning to increase the spending on Digital Marketing. Considering the job perspective, this industry would create 1.5 lakhs job in India by 2016 per Times of India. A recent Gartner report shows that up to 50% of the Digital Marketing jobs in the US are being outsourced. As India being regarded the outsource haven, we have plenty to achieve from this number. Hence, digital marketing training institute in Pune works to suffice the current and future needs of this industry.
Great question, Amit. There are several aspects of Digital Marketing: Let me explain how each of them can benefit a business.
1. Start with a good website. When created properly, it can help generate tons of leads for their business. It is the hub of all online activities. In fact, when was the last time you met a businessman and DID NOT ask for his website? A website is the online face of your business. I can't emphasize enough of its importance and need.
2. Presence on social media. Facebook is not just a way to put Cat videos. It is a way to tap into your target audience. YouTube is a 2nd largest search engine. LinkedIn is the largest professional networking site. Twitter lets you get in touch with almost anyone. It's unlikely that the target audience does not hang on one of these. All you need is a strategy to engage with them.
3. Search Engine Optimization: Probably the most misunderstood and most popular tactic. Many businesses think SEO is all there is to Digital Marketing. SEO can help rank your business website on popular search engines like Google and Bing. SEOs spend enormous time optimizing your website so it ranks on first page. Higher rank means more traffic to your website. More traffic means more leads. Simple.
4. Email Marketing: Did you know Email Marketing has 2nd highest ROI across all Digital Marketing tactics? $1 invested returns $42! You can google it for details. Whether you like it or not, most of the interaction of your business happens on Email. Got a software product? You can engage with your prospects through properly crafted lifecycle mailers. Are you an online retailer like Flipkart? Then you can send promotional emails via Email?
5. Paid Advertising: The beast of Digital Marketing with the highest ROI. High risk, high returns. Just like investing in stock market. Therefore, you need experts to run campaigns for your business. Google Ads and Facebook Ads, if done properly, can help generate tons of leads and interest from your target audience.
Hope this helps. Reply back for any queries. Will be happy to clear them out. Cheers!
The Email Marketing Way ...
There is a catch here ! I would strongly go with the "permission based" email marketing here, which does not PUSH your content to unfiltered audiences.
This can be an example :-
That's true.. It is always important that they have subscribed to you.. that your content provides value to them. else it becomes an unsolicited mail.
Yes, You recognize that one.
You need to experiment what businesses suits the traditional or digital. My idea is Traditional marketing is going to survive along with digital but its effectiveness is going to be an experimental.
There needs to be a mix of Offline & Online. Let's not say "Traditional" or "Digital".Marketing is Marketing; digital or print ...!
is a time-consuming process all time you have to track your profit and product which is promoted by you will take lots of efforts to track your profit, improvement, and many more things.
: it's easy to track in case of . lot’s of software available in which can help you easily to track your profit and product.
all the important is that how easily you can track your products and related profit.
Visit this site for more details:- http://www.dinpl.com/sem-seo-services/
"Time consuming" is just what we feel. If we can somehow combine Offline + Online, the results become much more in multiples compared to just Digital or Just Offline.
Digital marketing promotes your business to millions of peoples in no time. The main aim of digital marketing is to generate good business revenues with huge customer base. With good planning & strategy, you can built strong online presence for your business & creates it's brand identity.
I have few questions about digital marketing,
How it will help in direct marketing, where you need to meet customer face to face.