Hello,

We have a 1000 sq feet furnished office space which we occupy on main baner road. Since we run a non it e commerce start up from here our space requirement is not much and can be shared. The office has road facing orientation. We can accommodate may be a startup or a professional who needs space to house max 4 no staff.

Please call me

Shweta

Views: 534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ms Shweta,

On another thought, would you want to use our office space for your needs.  

My firm, Lotus Enterprises, provides infrastructures solutions to companies. As part of this activity, I am setting up a 1650 sft fully furnished n air conditioned office facility (sort of executive centre) on Baner road for use of small teams of entrepreneurs. It will have high speed leasedline internet connectivity, audiovisual conference room, pantry etc. Has easy access to varieties of eateries n public transport. It will be fully functional by mid Aug. If you are looking for such a facility for your business to save on high costs of investments and hassles of managing your own set up, pls feel free to contact me at 9011622203 or mail to pinjarth@hotmail.com. I will be happy to discuss this further with you.

Thks n Rgds
Tariqahmed Pinjar

Thanks can you share the details of rent you are expecting and how is your space divided.

Where at baner ?
What size on sharing, you are offering ?
And main, how much for sharing ??

Neer Ojha

Its near Green Park on Baner Road. Half the premise. 

Mr Ojha, pls provide yr ctc details to send u details of my facility. You may also ctc me on 9011622203

Hi Neer

we have some office space which we can share with you, its in the heart of Baner, at prime location on main baner road is available at affordable rate for startups @3500 per seat per month... We provide every facility you would want.

please mail me your requirement on deshpanderenu@gmail.com

or contact on 9422272388

under what pin code does this space come?

Apurva, pls provide yr ctc details to send u details of my facility. You may also ctc me on 9011622203

Shweta...could you please share the photographs @ 9922939950 by whatsapp

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service