Friends,

Please write to us if you'd like to take on the role of a volunteer editor - moderator on this forum. This not a paid position and in order to qualify for the position you must have contributed to community or to social in some way in your past. Having a startup is not necessary to qualify, but is certainly a bonus.

The role requires selection of topics for the front page, moderation of forum topics and new members amongst other things. It takes up at the least 2 to 4 hours spread out over a working week.

We are looking for two volunteers. This is a great opportunity to be the face of Pune's largest and growing digital community for entrepreneurs.

Please reply in the comments below with your brief introduction, your contact email address and interest in the position.

Best regards,
Santosh Dawara. 

Views: 766

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Santosh

I am very keen to take up the initiative. I am into lot of social causes and humanitarianism. I have my own blog Nishworld.com wherein I write across topics. I can be contacted at 7030731513

Best

Nishant  

Hello Santosh,

It is indeed a very good opportunity. I am interested to volunteer. Kindly drop me a mail on dhara88@yahoo.com or call me on 9890908884 for more details and discussion.

Regards

Hi Santosh,

I am Co-founder of a stealth mode startup located in Pune and Silicon Valley. I moved back to Pune last year after spending 13+ years in the Silicon Valley at institutions such as Amazon/Yahoo/Stanford. While I am new to the startup community is Pune, I am very familiar with the startup community in Silicon Valley and how it operates. Happy to help grow the startup community in Pune in any way I can, do drop me a note at vinaykakade AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks, Vinay.

Hi Santosh , hope you are doing good, I have sent in my application via inbox. 

It is indeed a great opportunity. Besides having a start up; I am a qualified journalist. Have hands on experience in Editing/ Sub Editing/ Moderating, besides content research/ generation, SEO/SMO; Have been socially active across various activities for the last over 8 years.

Do get back if the requirement is still open.

Regards,

Pranav.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service