Urgently required, website development professionals for a start-up company's website devpt.

Hi Web Developer Folks,

I am looking for someone to design & develop 2 - 3 new websites for our start up. It also includes Logo designing, SEO, SEM services for a new e-Commerce website.

Since we are at a start-up stage, I'd prefer working with small but skilled & experience professionals.

Excellent & timely services are expected at competitive rates with best quality, for this job.

Experienced Free lancers or People interested in providing this service, please connect with me at,               ellipsis.infonet@gmail.com,

Plz Contact - Krish - +91-9545852578

Views: 539

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi we dng media provide web services

please do contact us

Mr Nilesh 9028550277

or email : nilesh@dngmedia.co.in

we are dealing in same..  we have good strength and experienced employees. you can visit our

website. www.shreeinfoline.com for more details contact me

piyush anand

shreeinfoline pvt ltd.

If your requirement is serious and committed to one vendor, then I am interested to go ahead, It has become a trend in POCC to just post a new requirement and wait for vendors to reply and do nothing about it, just a waste of time

I would like to work as freelancer or part time asp.net developer. i have 4 years experience in same domail.

contact me at 9970736631

Thanks everyone.

Will contact very shortly to you on this.

Meanwhile, just send us some sample works of your earlier jobs / projects.

We need some professional free lancers or small firms in this space, so kindly do refer them.

- Krish

We shall provide with end to end web solutions.
To Contact:-

© 2015   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service