We Element45 InfoTech pvttd are looking for .Net developer who can work as a freelancer for us. The experience required is 3+ yrs.

ASP .Net, MS SQL database

Thanks

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am having one of my friend with necessary skills, please contact at 9922939950

I am full time asp.net freelancer.

Dear Sir,

I came across your requirement of Outsourced Software Development on POCC website. We would like to convey you that we would like to partner with your organization and assist you with our software engineering services.

We have a small software development centre in pune. We have highly qualified 2-9 yrs experienced software engineers from Pune with proven record in IT industry with expertise skill on VB 6.0, .NET, JAVA, SQL & Oracle server / database and much more.

We are readily available to execute your projects and support your team with Quality and Competitive cost.

We have been involved in various activities like Functional design specifications and development and Commissioning activities.

Please let us know if there are any opportunities where we can render our service to complete your project on schedule with quality and cost.

Please also let me know if you feel that a meeting is needed for more discussions and detailing.
We will be certainly delighted to meet you in person and present ourselves.
We assure our best service all the time.

I am herewith attaching my resume along with word document containing screen shots of an application we are currently developing. Following is a list of URL for the sites we have developed so far. Kindly go through them and help us by giving a chance to work with you.

Thanks & Regards,

Hello Sanjeevini,

We know each other. I have 15+ Yrs Experience in .net technology. We can speak on mobile for yours requirement. write on vijay.katake@outlook.com or call on +917249604330

Hi Sanjeevani,

I have 3 years of experience in .net technology.I am looking for freelancing work.

Regards and Thanks,

Archana Somwanshi

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service