Urgently looking for Asp.Net/MVC/C#, Entity Framework Developers (Part Time/Contract)

Avyan is product development company @Baner and we are looking for someone with strong skills Asp.Net/MVC/C#, Entity Framework Developers with Part Time OR Contract basis (can be converted to PERM role). Let me know if you are interested send me your cell number of email id. 

Views: 468

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello , This is Dr. Abhijeet, We have team of developers who have work 2yr experience  on 'ASP.NET, C#, BOOTSTRAP, JQUERY, MVC ENTITY FRAMEWORK etc.  Please contact me @+91 9139555061.

Hello,

I have 21 Month experience in MVC, C#,Entity Framework, LINQ please contact me on +91 9960706560

Hello,
Please call me on 9167517324 for further communication.

Thanks
Tanay shah

Hi ,

We would like to explore the possibility of associating with your organization as Human Resource Consultant for your Recruitment assignments. We provide quality recruitment services and having worked with diverse industry segment and addressing staffing needs across management functions/levels. We firmly believe in devoting quality time towards our clients in understanding their requirements and dedicating our entire resources towards fulfilling our commitments. 

COMPANY OVERVIEW .. 

NETTECH was founded in the year 2001. We are a top-end recruitment company specializing in senior and middle management levels. . We are proud to say that our clients are associated with us right from the inception till date. 

Our association with clients as well as candidates is built on trust.. Our reputation is built on performance, quality, commitment and relationship. 

NETTECH has been able to recommend and place professionals in various reputed Companies in India and Overseas( for almost all levels (senior, middle, junior management levels). 

It is with focus, that we plan to extend our services to your organization. 

Looking forward to have a long term business relationship with you on your recruitment assignments. 

Looking forward to take this association further . . Would appreciate if you could give us a convenient time when we can talk to you or meet with you 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Thank You. 

Best Regards, 

Nayana Hirani Pratibha law 

NETTECH 

(M) 8605981228 

(M) 91-9822266121 

pratibha@nettechjobs.com 

naina@nettechjobs.com 

Know that the shared time of today is the beautiful meaning of tomorrow

Thank you 

Hi ,

We would like to explore the possibility of associating with your organization as Human Resource Consultant for your Recruitment assignments. We provide quality recruitment services and having worked with diverse industry segment and addressing staffing needs across management functions/levels. We firmly believe in devoting quality time towards our clients in understanding their requirements and dedicating our entire resources towards fulfilling our commitments. 

COMPANY OVERVIEW .. 

NETTECH was founded in the year 2001. We are a top-end recruitment company specializing in senior and middle management levels. . We are proud to say that our clients are associated with us right from the inception till date. 

Our association with clients as well as candidates is built on trust.. Our reputation is built on performance, quality, commitment and relationship. 

NETTECH has been able to recommend and place professionals in various reputed Companies in India and Overseas( for almost all levels (senior, middle, junior management levels). 

It is with focus, that we plan to extend our services to your organization. 

Looking forward to have a long term business relationship with you on your recruitment assignments. 

Looking forward to take this association further . . Would appreciate if you could give us a convenient time when we can talk to you or meet with you 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Thank You. 

Best Regards, 

Nayana Hirani Pratibha law 

NETTECH 

(M) 8605981228 

(M) 91-9822266121 

pratibha@nettechjobs.com 

naina@nettechjobs.com 

Know that the shared time of today is the beautiful meaning of tomorrow

Thank you 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by