Responsibilities :-

• Lead routine conference calls and participate in on-site meetings with clients; develop action items and follow through on tasks
• Experience in Bidding on different portals (odesk, elance, guru) Online Job Portals
• Business Development or Cost & Time Estimation
• Good verbal and communication skills
• Flexible to work in shifts
• Effectively use the company marketing initiatives and collateral (handouts, demo's, and other material) and successfully engage new prospects.
• Develop detailed proposals to meet customer challenges
• Lead client communication on a small project or on a portion of a larger project, including creation and delivery of ongoing analyses to assist clients with the future direction of their sales performance management programs
• Collaborate with team members to develop innovative adaptable solutions in order to meet changing client business needs and create repeatable standards that can be leveraged across the organization

Required Skills :-

• 2-5 years professional experience, with preferred experience providing technology-based professional services, management consulting or other work providing professional services. Knowledge about Web & Mobile technologies necessary
• Bachelor’s Degree; BCS/B.Sc./B-TECH/ B.E. /MBA (IT) Preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Very strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
• A working style that is rooted in ownership, passion, teamwork, innovation, and collaboration

Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I have 2 years experience as a Project Management Admin. Have completed my BscIT and have a software engineering diploma from Karrox technologies. Also completed my MBA in Finance and hence can deal with finance requirements of Projects and Businesses.

You can contact me on my email id (afsha.haslani@gmail.com) if you're looking for this kind of a profile.

We are actually looking for someone with an experience in the Web Development industry. Do you have any experience working in this domain?

Hey John,

I have experience in Web development too..

Thanks,
Afsha Haslani

That is great. Could you let us know your experience in terms of technologies? You can email me on john@persistentsolution.com

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service