Hello, 

Greetings from WanderMind Labs. Currently I am looking for an Intern or a Fresher for the position of Game Artist in my Startup.  

The Skill Set Req: 

1. Creative, Innovative, Imaginative and a Visualizer
2. Proficient in imaging software's such as
- Photoshop
- Flash
- Illustrator
- Coral Draw
- 3D Max / Maya
3. Well versed in vector art development and animations (flash based, swf/svg asset development)
4. 3D Modeling, texturing and character rigging
5. Good knowledge on color palette usage and color science

Qualification:

- Some kind of degree that proves you are educated enough for the position

- Passionate for Games

Regards,
Amit Rane
Founder/CEO
WanderMind Labs

Views: 1926

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"hi,

I am working in 3D animation, Video editing, etc.

Some of work samples of 3D Logo animations are on -

www.youtube.com/user/kulkdeep 

If there are any suitable jobs for me,

please contact : 9422615034.

Thank You.

Deepak"

"Starthub" pune's coolest coworking space in koregaon park
Offering the best infrastructure like welcome lounge, chill-out space, pantry, conference room, dedicated front desk, concierge with basics such as 24/7 internet connectivity, beverages and internally cooled. all this at a unbeatable rate that you are paying at your current space right now !
check out www.starthub.in right now, and find your space to co-work amongst the pune brightest hustlers like you !
check for more details at: www.starthub.in

we  have a selection process for startups to apply as we want a good synergy between the coworkers where they share share knowledge , skill set etc which will create a win-win for both.
for example a e-commerce startup side to a digital marketing startup etc
for enqueries you can reach me at 
nikhil mote
motenikhil2005@gmail.com

Hello, I am Veabhav Gorecha. VP-Business Development of Surmount Advisors. We give wings to your venture. We are in Consulting of Venture Capitalist; which includes Debt, Equity and Loan funding for young entrepreneur. For any type of fund related queries, business plan, pushing ahead your business; please contact me @ veabhav.gorecha@surmountadvisors.com and +91 9773819456.

Hello I might be interested in the internship though I might be good only at point 1 and point 5 posted by you.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service