About deAzzle 

deAzzle is a startup company formed by Persistent Systems. At deAzzle, we believe that mobility is a huge opportunity for enabling the next generation of local services.

One of our products is based on Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) to search, transact and place an order or book an appointment with local businesses.

More than ever before services can be nimbler, offer greater conveniences to customers and to be better interconnected with their business eco-systems. deAzzle makes this possible by allowing the local business to create and deliver services through the digital business networks.

Technology is a facility which helps to directly connect the local businesses to consumers & make the purchase process simpler,faster & efficient.

deAzzle is focused on enhancing efficiency, innovation and the capacity to exploit online opportunities for SMEs.

What we are looking for ? 

• Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
  • Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
  • Establish and maintain good client relations, with both internal and external customers of clients
  • Collaborates, assists and works with assigned Account Managers to generate new client acquisition, maintain existing relationships, and grow Clear Channel brand and reputation of brand in Market
  • Develop presentation materials as per service categories & demos for client meetings.
  • Research and analysis – gather information regarding the industry, clients or their competitors and present findings and/or recommendations for further development of product
  • General administrative tasks such as interacting, scheduling meeting, coordination with clients

Interested candidates, request you to email your resume at ipshita@deazzle.co.in.

Visit us at www.deazzle.in 

Preferred qualifications
    • MBA a plus.
    • Excellent communication skills
    • A person who is natural at building consensus and influence among partners and cross functional teams.
    • Organized and detailed oriented - able to track and deliver ongoing project

Views: 2205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Get data base to promote your business 10-15 GB of record set containing email address mobile no. postal address, and many more fields.. @ Rs. 2000/- for sample contact 8871116078

We are in recruitment services. Please connect us on hr@getsurejob.com

Hi sanika,

I am interested to do work with you.

I am interested to work as Sales and accounts management intern. I am experienced and got good knowledge of sales and accounts.

Sanika are the positions still open..

Hi,

Herewith attaching resume.

Regards,

Anand

M:8007769962

Attachments:

Dear Sanika,

We have 40+ bright MBA students who are looking for the summer intern from 01 May 2017. Do call me to know more on these candidates.

Thank you

Pralhad Rajpurohit 9158060640

Prahlad,

We need interns for IT sales and marketing, content writing and digital marketing. Please let me know when can they be available.

pravin.pawar@shatkone.com

Hello All,

In case anyone reading this post is still looking for a job in Sales and marketing, Digital Marketing, Telecalling and or Internship for IT, Sales and marketing can get in touch with director@hatkecart.com or +91 9011049458/9011049376.

Thanks.

Team Hatkecart

Pune

@Niket Gupta,

Kindly get in touch with Us. we at Hatkecart.com looking for Interns in different profiles. 

Please send your profile to Director@hatkecart.com or call us on +91 9011049458

Regards,

Team Hatkecart

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service