Hi,

We are looking for people who can work with our ecommerce startup bloomskart retail on grocery, household,personal care and household goods operations.

Education: Any Graduate
Years of experience 0-3 years

Role and Responsibilities:

Handle various operations in ecommerce supply chain
Sourcing and procurement from various points
packaging
Data update in administration system
Stock management
Keep system updated
Handle delivery and transportation
Maintain customer service level agreements
Manage Accounts
60-80% field job

You can send your CV to me at anupam0208@gmail.com

Views: 438

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi

check your mail

Do forward your resume the mail on aloksdubey@gmail.com . Even i am looking to hire people willing to work on same profile

Hello

I have completed MCS from Pune university.

I have worked as Virtual Assistant for US based company.

I am interested to work with  Ecommerce Startup.

Please check email and refer my CV.

Thanks.

Hello komal , I have founded an e-commerce site . So do forward your resume the mail on aloksdubey@gmail.com . Even i am looking to hire people willing to work on same profile

Hello Anupam,

I have approx. 9 years of work experience in logistics, engineering purchase & budgeting.

I have sent you my CV for ready reference.

Hoping for a favourable consideration & response.

I am currently based out of Surat but since I am from Pune, I would like to shift there for good.

Regards,

Arjun

Hi anupam,
subsequent to your posting on pune open office coffee club regarding an opening for e commerce pfofile myself vishal I have got 10 yrs of experience from offline and online retail industry I have been with pantaloon retail vishal mega mart reliance retail and future group in offline segment apart from this I have been with firstcry.com goodlife.com healthyogre.com etc.and currently I am working as a consultant for a startup companies.I am consulting them for the end to end solutions

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service