Dear friends,

If you have a startup and are trying to market your product or service please get in touch with me. 

We will list your product or service for free. Of course, we can discuss on the fees to get buyers for your product or service. We will strategically list it on our site: www.100rupis.com and get some buyers for you.

Your product price may cost from Rs.100 to Rs.1 crore we will list it and bring domestic and/or foreign buyers for you. 

Here's my email ID: keerthibiz@gmail.com

Best

Keerthi

Views: 329

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure Keerthi. Would let you know.

hey.. i want to add my product on your portal..

kindly give detailed process fot that on admin@amis.in

thanks 

sanjay

Hi Sanjay,

I just looked at your site: amis.in. Looks great!

What you could do is provide your service on our Multiples of Rs.100 - Rs.100X tab. You can get buyers or clients for websites ranging from Rs.100 to any limit in multiples of Rs.100. The clients will discuss their budget and finalize their project with you on our site. This is how you can list your service:

Please register and activate your account.

1. Login after activating your account
2. Go to "Create Service" on top right hand side
3. Upload the picture of your service first and then crop it please (do not forget to crop the image)
4. Select option: b) Multiples of Rs.100
5. Write a catchy title and a description about your service.
6. Select Number of days you will deliver the service in.
7. Write instructions for the buyer
8. Click Create 
9. Click OK when you see a pop up "Service Created Successfully" 
You should see your service on top under Rs.100X tab.
Let your friends know about this site so that they can also create any service for Rs.100 or Multiples of Rs.100: www.100rupis.com
Please let me know if you have trouble creating your service.
All the best.
Keerthi

"Starthub" pune's coolest coworking space in koregaon park
Offering the best infrastructure like welcome lounge, chill-out space, pantry, conference room, dedicated front desk, concierge with basics such as 24/7 internet connectivity, beverages and internally cooled. all this at a unbeatable rate that you are paying at your current space right now !
check out www.starthub.in right now, and find your space to co-work amongst the pune brightest hustlers like you !
check for more details at: www.starthub.in

we will have a selection process for startups to apply as we want a good synergy between the coworkers where they share share knowledge , skill set etc which will create a win-win for both.
for example a e-commerce startup side to a digital marketing startup etc
for enqueries you can reach me at 
nikhil mote
motenikhil2005@gmail.com

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service