Hello,

Kaamini here from AceInvent IT Solutions. We are Digital Marketing & BI Analytics Company in Pune, looking for freelancers who can help us in getting a project in Tableau, Big Data Hadoop, ETL- BI Analytics, Data Migration.

you can mail me at kamini.tak@aceinvent.com

you can call +91-8530156266.

For more details, you can check www.aceinvent.com.

The attractive commission is waiting for you. Hurry up !!!

Regards,

Kamini Tak

Views: 280

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are looking for a 'Freelance consultant' for Tableau software implementation in Pune. The project will span over few months as things progress & may have a retainer arrangement on an on-going basis. Not a full time opportunity but is a part time opportunity.

Date to start: at the earliest (within a week)

Interested consultant, drop an email to amitchuttar@yahoo.com with profile, projects done in Tableau, broad commercial model in which you will like to work & contact details.

Should you know of anyone who may be interested, share this with them.

Look forward.

Best regards,

Amit

Hello Amit,
Definitely we can help you with Tableau Services. Please contact at +91-8668250482 for more discussion.

Gaurav, tried calling from a landline as I'm at a location outside of MH with sub-optimal connectivity but no revert; drop me an email with your credentials & profile and if done such projects elsewhere how much time / approach etc. you take etc. My email iD is amitchuttar@yahoo.com

I have set up Tableau frontend with SQL backend for my overseas client. I also wrote connectors for parsing and uploading API feed data from CRM into SQL. I am also an Analytics expert. Please let me know if you need any help (9096221202)

Pleasee contact me on 982224750

Hi Yatin, Above number is 9 digit number. Please share your valid number, our team will get back to you soon.

have set up Tableau frontend with SQL backend for my overseas client. I also wrote connectors for parsing and uploading API feed data from CRM into SQL. I am also an Analytics expert. Please let me know if you need any help (9096221202)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service