Startup company looking for a small office space at Pimple Saudagar or near by area

We are a startup company looking for a small office space with capacity of 6-7 seats at Pimple Saudagar or near by area. Contact at nitin@carpooladda.com

Views: 845

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what's your budget??

Call - 9503140404

Complete Corporate IT/ITES,BPO/Call Center Set-up available for immediate rent. Complete commercial business building. Ready to move-in. Price is very reasonable. Place is Nicely designed. Very close from Chinchwad Station. Easy access to bus stop right below the building. This saves on the transport cost. Fully Furnished Plug and Play with 50 workstations, 10 Mbps Lease Line, Centralized AC, Managers Cabins, Washrooms, Server Room, Cafeteria, Training Room with chairs,computers, Conference room, Interview Room, Reception, Back-up, 24x7 security, lifts etc. Covered car parks and bike parking within the premises.

Area:- 5000 sq-ft
Fully Furnished Plug & Play.
Price:- 7000 /per seat
Maintenance, electricity,Internet,Server, bill will be paid by us
Deposit 3 months
Floor:- 2nd Floor.

Please call on 8087637214
akshay.nahar27@gmail.com

if you would like to have a office space on sharing basis. call me on 9923114499. the space is available in koregaon park.

Complete Corporate IT/ITES,BPO/Call Center Set-up available for immediate rent. Complete commercial business building. Ready to move-in. Price is very reasonable. Place is Nicely designed. Very close from Chinchwad Station. Easy access to bus stop right below the building. This saves on the transport cost. Fully Furnished Plug and Play with 50 workstations, 10 Mbps Lease Line, Centralized AC, Managers Cabins, Washrooms, Server Room, Cafeteria, Training Room with chairs,computers, Conference room, Interview Room, Reception, Back-up, 24x7 security, lifts etc. Covered car parks and bike parking within the premises.

Area:- 5000 sq-ft
Fully Furnished Plug & Play.
Price:- 7000 /per seat
Maintenance, electricity,Internet,Server, bill will be paid by us
Deposit 3 months
Floor:- 2nd Floor.

Please call on 8087637214
akshay.nahar27@gmail.com

if you would like to have a office space on sharing basis. call me on 9923114499. the space is available in koregaon park

I have 1000 ( 7 No.) & 1500 (12 No.) sq. feet office in Pimple Saudagar in Ganesham commercia ( Gold Gym Building) 2 nd floor for lease....I am the owner of these 2 offices.....you can contact me at 09881207890/07720002090 NIraj k. Mittal

Attachments:

Hi Nitin

Eureka Startup is offering cosharing space in Chinchwad.

Rent: 1000 per desk
Utility / Electricity / Internet shared on actual basis
Facility: Desk /Conference room / Training Rooms / Meeting Rooms.

Address:
Eureka Startups
Esha House , Next to Ganesh Krupa
Diwakar Chowk
Chinchwad Pune-411033
www.eurekastartups.org
whatsapp: +919975768998

we have some office space which we can share with you.

please mail me your requirement on deshpanderenu@gmail.com

or contact on 8007172849

Thanks

"Starthub" pune's coolest coworking space in koregaon park
Offering the best infrastructure like welcome lounge, chill-out space, pantry, conference room, dedicated front desk, concierge with basics such as 24/7 internet connectivity, beverages and internally cooled. all this at a unbeatable rate that you are paying at your current space right now !
check out www.starthub.in right now, and find your space to co-work amongst the pune brightest hustlers like you !
check for more details at: www.starthub.in

we will have a selection process for startups to apply as we want a good synergy between the coworkers where they share share knowledge , skill set etc which will create a win-win for both.
for example a e-commerce startup side to a digital marketing startup etc
for enqueries you can reach me at 
nikhil mote
motenikhil2005@gmail.com

Hi, I am also looking for the space on sharing basis. Please let me know if you are interested. I need only one small cabin with a/c. Nikhil Deshpande 7798982526

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service