Sr. Drupal Developers for Webcubator Technologies, Kalyani Nagar, Pune

Apply on naurki - http://www.naukri.com/job-listings-Sr-Drupal-Developer-Webcubator-T...

Apply via linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/comm/jobs2/view/152290729?trk=eml-pillar_v...

Job description

Key Duties & Responsibilities  

• Creating and implementation of a wide variety of Web-based products using Drupal 7 and above. Knowledge of Drupal 8 is an advantage.  
  • Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications
  • Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
  • Develop, code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software
  • Provide training to other team members
  • Flexible availability (For early and late US work time, i.e. IST 7-9am & IST 8-10pm)

Required Technical Qualifications

• Work Experience at least 2+ years of PHP programming and 3+ of Drupal programming.
  • Knowledge of MVC and MVVM framework.
  • Extensive experience in LAMP Stack
  • Strong OOP concepts.
  • Symphony (PHP Framework)
  • Design Patterns
  • Must have used debugging tools like Xdebug
  • Must have worked in IDE environment as Eclipse
  • Good knowledge of MYSQL. Preferred MongoDB
  • Experience integrating web services such as SOAP or RESTful with Drupal
  • API Integrations, Experience integrating free software and third party applications into existing systems
  • High Performance/secure coding practices
  • Apache solr search
  • Drupal Module development
  • Version control using GIT
  • Knowledge of Unix environment
  • Experience in e-commerce, high traffic and scalable platforms 

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nitin,

I do have quiet a few good drupal resources. Let know if you are willing to hire.

Thanks for the interest Pravin. I've mentioned the detailed profile and link to apply above already. How else you want me to further this requirement?

Also your little intro would help :)

I am mainly into staffing. We charge 8.33% on the total CTC of the selected candidate. Let me know if you are Ok.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service