Townscript.com is one of the fastest growing event registration & mobile app platform in India. We have been constantly developing new tools & technologies to meet our vision of a more networked and connected Event Ecosystem. From small Free events to big conferences, Townscript is used by all types of organisers. We have served 500+ small and big event organisers, who are spread across major cities of India

It's natural that we are looking for people who are passionate to work with us on this vision. We are looking for people with following qualities - 

1) Good problem solving skills - When any problem is given, you should be able to display an ability to understand it well, and then work on a solution. You may not able to reach correct answer, but right approach is important! 

2) Collaborative mindset - we value people who can work very well in collaboration with others. Knowledge shared is knowledge multiplied you know :)

3) Desire to learn new things - Like any fast growing startup, Townscript believes in continous innovation. But to innovate, one has to try lots of things, and then choose what is best among them. A mindset to learn new things is definitely a big plus. 

4) Experience in Java - Java is the main platform where we work on. Your past experience in writing java code or working on Java projects will be considered valuable. If that experience includes working on web development frameworks, double valuable! 

5) Work experience - Ideal work experience we look forward to is 1-3 years. But are open to freshers as well, in case they display amazing performance on above parameters. 

6) Startup orientation - Startups are bit crazy, and early stage startups are even more. Tough deadlines, lots of passion, fast changing plans (& code), messy offices etc. We expect you to be comfortable with it...well not only comfortable, but have fun as we have everyday :) 

Regarding our Technology stack - it contains Java, different Web application frameworks, Front end technologies like JQuery & AngularJS, AWS, Rest APIs, Android, iOS and much more. You aren't expected to know all of these beforehand, but should be willing to learn & execute, once on-board. 

Regarding compensation - we @Townscript offer a combination of salary & equity component. 

Please get in touch if you are interested!

Thanks!

Views: 500

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HELLO ,
I AM MCA FRESHER OF BATCH 2014
PFA.
WAITING FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSE

Attachments:

Hello Sir,

I am Master Engineering 2014 fresher.

PFA. 

hoping for positive response.

Attachments:

Hello. I am interested for the above mentioned job profile. Please let me know your id where I could send you my resume for further proceedings.

Sir I have 2 year exp in java after that I have taken break for my child ,now my child is grownup,so I decide to start my carrer in software field again,please give me just one chance..............I will do my best..

thanks...

wating for your kind reply..

Attachments:
Hello Malik sir how we contak you? Pls let us know ur mbl num or email I'd.
Hi, Mr Malik..
I am a BE IT fresher 2014 passout.. hunting for job as a Java developer.. would like be a part of your company .. thankz !

Hi,

Currently i am working in Amdocs with 6 months experience. I want to work for a start up Co. like Townscripts in which i can get good amount of technical as well as business exposure .I am really good in programming and have got various appreciations for making tools like Gesture Recognition Tools. Just have a look in my recent tool - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5bLhEzMAjs .I have attached my resume ,please contact me if anything matches with my resume .

Thanks,

Jay Bajaj

Attachments:

hello sir,

I am MCA 2014 fresher candidate.I would like to work with u.I have good knowledge about core java and advanced java as well as hibernate. 

waiting for Your kind response.

Dear Mr.Malik

Have Completed MCA-2014,

Have Experience in JAVA as Developing and Designing,

Hope Your Positive Response.

Attachments:

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service