Hi, I am a communications consultant with over 6 years experience in PR and marketing. I am currently looking for freelance opportunities to help interesting start-ups promote their business through social media and PR.

The budgets for such activities may need not be elaborate, and I can help you reach the right audiences through various communication channels.

If interested in taking this discussion forward, please email me on pooja@therollincanvas.com.

Views: 696

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please have a look at our startup www.aboutmyclinic.com and get back to us if you can suggest a meaningful and efficient SM & PR strategy with measurable outcomes. Get in touch at novosalustechnologies@gmail.com

Hi, please send me a brief on your company along with your communication requirements on email - pooja@therollincanvas.com. 

Once I have an email from you, I will revert from my end with the way forward. 

Thanks! 

My startup crazy stay.com launching soon ,see if things can work out.

Hi, please send me a brief on your company along with your communication requirements on email - pooja@therollincanvas.com. 

Once I have an email from you, I will revert from my end with the way forward. 

Thanks! 

Hi Pooja i am looking for a Social media manager on a parttime basis for my start up www.thekidsdecor.com. Call me on 9860611877.

Hi Pooja, 

I am helping one of our family friend with a online ecommerce store in Melbourne. While most of the tech specs looks to be shaping well, i am getting stuck with the general marketing, newsletter and social network marketing.

Would you be able to write back on what are your general deliverables and how you can help us get this started.

Write back and we can talk more.

Thanks,

Gautam

we have e-commerce startup called www.mariposalove.com (fashion lifestyle clothing for women). Let me know how you can help. mainike at gmail dot com

Hey Pooja,

Please let me know a little more about work you have done and what work in the marketing space do you excel on. My email - s.tejuja@vunya.com

Thanks

Sameer

Hi Pooja
Contact me on 8905180018 or mail me on hello@techworldinfotech.com

please mail some more details on mgupta@thetaskmate.com

Hi Pooja,

Please write to me with more details about how can you help ( services) and quotes for my FMCG Confectionery start up. I am interested in integrated communication (digital marketing) with very tight budget.

Regards,

Ashish

ashish.nimje@gmail.com

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service