Fellow POCC members,

Here at deAzzle we're Seeking an accomplished software development vendor to work with. I'd love to hear from you if you have a combination of the following skills:

* Integrating APIs and systems such as ticket-booking, or ERP functions, Point of Sale.

* Building Android Applications.

* Working with small business customers and micro-entrepreneurs.

Applications are invited from Pune. I'm also eager to hear from you if your team is working from Nagpur, Nasik, Aurangabad or any other tier-II city in Maharashtra. 

Professional references are a must! Please complete this Google form, so I can prioritize your application and I will get back in touch.

A short word about deAzzle and the company behind deAzzle. We're creating a small business automation platform. Our app enables a small business or a micro-entrepreneur to run his entire business on his smartphone. deAzzle can help you generate business, accept appointments and payments. Some of our current customers include Newspaper vendors, Salons, Bhaajiwala's, Tatoo parlors. You can get starting by downloading our app on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store on your phone.

Edit 13:28, 14 March: If you encountered a permissions problem when filling the form, it's been fixed now.

Best regards,
Santosh Dawara. 

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please connect at 9595225252

Hi Santosh,

Hope you are doing great!

Greeting from Solutionnerway Technology Pvt Ltd.

We are one of the renowned mobile app, web portal, customized software development company based in 

Pune, Maharashtra.

We have all the expertise you are looking for. We have dedicated mobile app development team who has extensive experience working with API , Payment Gateway and other third party system.

Our web team working with latest technologies and framework to deliver robust, scalable, optimized web portal.

You can visit our website: www.solutionner.com or email me at pritesh@solutionner.com.

Best Regards,

Pritesh Paul

Phone: +91 8412013380

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service