Scouting for small project / PoC opportunities for our start-up (Cloud & Analytics)

Since Sept’15 I have been working for a Seattle / Pune based technology start up called "CloudMoyo". We are building services and solutions at the intersection of cloud and analytics. I have been looking to get some validation on the solutions we are building, as also looking for associations who would like to try out our frameworks in a PoC environment. Also, we will be glad to demonstrate our services capability by delivering small projects around cloud / analytics for your company.

If you are in a position to influence the leadership in your organization to consider us, I can loop-in the right senior personnel for this discussion.  

Thanks so much for your time and hope to hear from you soon.  

About us:
CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud and analytics. 
• We enable Health and Lifesciences customers to enhance their digital consumer experience and improve regulatory compliance visibility. 
• We empower Transportation and Logistics companies to unlock efficiencies in Fleet Management and Public & Goods Transportation. 
• We help modern enterprises define their path to the Cloud and leverage the power of data driven insights. 

The company envisions, builds and operates ERP-surround enterprise cloud and data analytics solutions for the High Tech, Life Sciences, and Transportation industry verticals. These high velocity business solutions are designed by combining its pre-fabricated cloud integration and advanced analytics frameworks, and deep talent pool in Microsoft Azure, Office365/SharePoint, Power BI, Azure Machine Learning, Big Data and IoT. To know more about us, visit www.cloudmoyo.com 

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any takers?

Hello Nikhil,

Call me on 9922001722 or email nitin.lad@gmail.com ,

connect@telesoftcare.com

www.telesoftcare.com

Are you looking for your beta customers?

Can you elaborate your requirement, in case a startup to help you?

thanks,

best regards

Kasi Viswanath

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service