Robotics Startup,I am not looking for investor's but a partner in such a venture.

Hello,

I am a TC Manager who has worked for a Multi-National robotics manufacturer headquartered in Cambridge  for the past few years

I am now planning to create a start up, in the same field. Manufacturing and Marketing

Low Cost Industrial Articulated Robot's of 5 and 6 axis or

Controller's for the same

I already have almost completed a working prototype.

I am not looking for investor's but a partner in such a venture.

Someone with experience in the industrial robotics or industrial product's field.

Preferably with marketing experience

Furthermore  i am also considering the educational applications for such a low cost robot, and would be happy to talk to someone with experience in the education field

Thanking You Ravi Shah

Views: 580

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ravi,

Nice to here from you about your new venture. let me introduce me as a financial consultant. im a Chartered Accountant by profession practicing in pune from last 3 years. we provide financial consultancy services such as project funding, funding through private equity, loan funding, etc. we also provide the basic services which a CA provides like direct, indirect taxation consultancy, auditing, formation of new entity, etc. in journey of your start-up you will need help of a CA at various times so please let me know. you can contact me at anand.joshi@anrk.in or ananddjo@gamil.com please visit our website www.anrk.in for further details.

Best wishes for you startup

Thank You,
So much for offering to help me.

I really appreciate it.

I will definitely contact you if i need any help in that area

Hi Viral,

Any of your friends who is fresh out of college need job in Pune? We are into innovation engineering and need Mechatronics Engineers to build innovative products. They can send me profile on ganesh@smartleaven.com.

Thanks,

Ganesh

Hello Ravi,

Thats a very good concept to move ahead. Currently I am into mechanical machineries business and an E&Tc graduate. I would like to know more about your startup. You can contact me on deplind@gmail.com.

Regards,

Ranjit J.

Thank you sir for your reply,
 I am currently out of the country on business but will definitely get in touch with you at the earliest,

Hi Ravi,

We can assist you to take your product to next stage. You can have look at www.smartleaven.com for further details. It will be great if you can detail out the expectation for the partnership at ganesh@smartleaven.com. You can share your contact details or call me at +91 9764694844 to get to know more about what we do in the field of robotics.

Thanks,

Ganesh

Thank you sir for your reply,
I am sorry to inconvenience you but I am currently out of the country on business and will definitely get in touch with you at the earliest.

Dear Ravi,

The concept sounds interesting and fascinating. We can discuss more about it , kindly share your email id so that we can exchange some emails on this or you can also drop an email on arpana.aeron@gmail.com

I am an IT professional with more than 10 years of experience and with E& TC background. Have an inclination towards robotics and would surely want to explore this.

Regards

Arpana

Hi Ravi,

Please let me know if you are back in India.Would like to connect further. You can also leave your connect details so that we can talk further.

Regards

Arpana

Alternatively you can reach me on 7768833939 or email arpana.aeron@gmail.com

Let's talk...

Arpana

We have an educational startup. Let us know if we can collaborate in any way. We work in the field of Science. drop a mail to punegravity@gmail.com and we can talk further.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service