Passionate, hardworking candidates required as Co founder and employee for a Funded Startup.Good returns and bright future.Preference would be given to SC/ST candidates and women

Prof Pramod Muneshwar

Views: 1534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to know more about this offer. can you please contact me on 9673500303

Could you please throw some light on the details of the start-up and its core area of operations?

Hi,

I have two  profiles who really need a job on any technology .. java preferable.

Shall I send their resumes to you?

2014/15 batch

Thanks & Regards

Ganesh Nashikar

Sounds interesting. Please share details. 

Hello,

I am interested. Kindly share details on anand.marathe@gmail.com

Would like to get more info.  Kindly share on sanjivanipanse@gmail.com

Hello sir.I want to work in your startup.I have good communication skills and strong work ethics.Give me a chance to work with you and i assure you that i will give my best to the job.

send your requirements at-
niket@beetechnologies.in

Regards,
Niket Gupta
Business Development Executive,
Bee Technologies 
Pune-Mumbai-Hyderabad/USA

Hello sir, I have done BSc.(computer science) Send me detail on this mail shrutjoshi75@gmail.com

Hi Pramod

Could you please throw some light on the details of the start-up and its core area of operations? Specifically in Accounts and Payroll

my cell no is 9890935995 mail id rajmk1999@gmail.com

You must check out socialhelpouts.com for tech and marketing talent in Pune. You will find startup friendly talent on the platform. There is also a higher probability that you will find a co-founder on SocialHelpouts. If you need you can use my invite link: shlp.co/ref/fWI3P1EX

Hello,

We established  Indo Global Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture (www.igccia.org) in April 2014. 

We want a person who can work with us on sharing basis. We have lot of projects in our mind. But couldn't get a proper person to proceed. We are open for the position of Director  at IGCCIA (on sharing basis). We have our office at 

12-B, “Premdeep”, 3rd Floor

Sind Hindu Society, Opp. 
Manikchand Malabar Hill, Above Latur Bank

Near Gera Square, Lulla Nagar, 
Pune – 411040. Ms, India. 

If interested, kindly call me on +91 9822621579 or mail me at dranwarshaikh@gmail.com.

Regards,

Dr. Anwar Shaikh

www.dranwarshaikh.com

www.igccia.org

www.cvu.education

+91 9822621579

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service