Pune city has record number of bachelors coming in daily to settle their lives in the fields of IT or for grabbing the University degree. One thing they all often miss is the home-made food.

PuneTififns is taking care of two important things for all the people of Pune.

1. Ghar Jaisa Khana:

We have started with a vision to serve those people whose first preference is home cooked food for their occasional or daily tiffin  needs. It is an initiative by a group of IT guys who joined hands together to give you the best home cooked food served fresh at your doorstep.

2. Giving back to the community:

We ourselves or our family members have gone through the same situation in our lives where we find it very difficult to get quality home cooked food while working or studying away from home. We thought of giving back to the community what we always wanted to offer the same for the people who need and deserve the quality food.

Please visit us or leave your feedback here. We would be grateful to hear back from all of you.

Views: 3116

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, this is operating in Pune city only.

Regards,

Vishal

Let's get in touch. My email Id - omkarbhosale@tengible.com

Hoping to hear from you.

Cool!!!

Hello Vishal,

This is a great thing. Not just for bachelors but for family people too specially for women who don't like sweating it out in the kitchen. I am joining you and I suggest you join on Plattershare. You could even sell your home cooked stuffs online on Plattershare. Check out how to do it here @ http://plattershare.com/how-to-setup-foodstore

Nice Concept !!!

Lets meet up for a Coffee in My office 

Call Me : 7757884888

VV Bros. International

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service