Hello, harsh here, member of this group from almost 2012, i have already started a unofficial whats app group for all entrepreneurs in Pune, to network and earn some business, kindly comment or message me your whats app nos and business details so i can add you in. ( Only serious business people will be added,  job seekers, mlm, lic agents, investment profiles, share market please excuse) 

Views: 2260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hemant Pancholi
Startup Support Services
thestartupaupportservices.com

I am a corporate Lawyer and have been assisting IT companies with drafting and reviewing of all types of Legal contracts. Kindly add me (9921009782) to the whats app group.

Hello Harsh,
This is Suyog from Deltabee Technologies Pvt Ltd. I am looking for opportunities to expand our Software development business in Pune Region.
Can you add me in group? My Contact number is 09404160364

Thanks
Suyog Talekar

Can you post link to get added to the group

Hi Harsh, 

I run a a PAN India Business advisory and business development platform - www.egrowth.biz. it may help you and others to latch on. Do explore the platform and subscribe. 

We have 35 WhatsApp groups across India and a community of over 8000 entrepreneurs.

Do add me to your group as well - 9899116054 

We also have a very vibrant community of FB - www.facebook.com/groups/egrowthatbiz and LinkedIn

Warm Regards

Hi,

I am Shrikant Pachpor. My whatsapp no is 9422860548. I am running brand design consultancy.

Thanks & Regards,

Shrikant.

Hi,

I am Shrikant Pachpor. My whatsapp no is 9422860548. I am running brand design consultancy.

Thanks & Regards,

Shrikant.

Hi Harsh,

99216 68968

Founder of Jumblebie - Bungalow/Travel/Hotels booking in the beautiful Hillstation "Lonavala"

Best,

Kumar

Vaibhav Kamble
Film maker/ Cinematographer
Professional ad film and TVC maker
Please add me in what's app group.
My Number : 91 9822007603
Hi
I am Javved Inamdar , I am Franchise Consultant in Vimannager
My Whatsapp no - 9850097042

Pls add my no in group

Thanks
Hello
I am Siddharth Baisane,Founder of Tejasvi Technologies from Hadapsar,Pune.We develop Electronics(Embedded system/Semicoductor) product.Please add me to your group.My WhatsApp number is 9623890863

Thank you
Hi can you please add me to the group 9764700085

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service