I have the following business that I have created over last two years and would now like to sell/partner only because I have my hands in too many things and would like to focus on my core areas of working. If you are interested, please drop a message or call me at 9967227773.
Academy of Banking and Finance (ABF), is an institute catering to Bank PO, Clerical and other Govt. PSU jobs where aptitude test is to be taken for selection criteria.
Following are the major exams that we cater to:
1. SBI PO
2. SBI CLERK
3. IBPS PO
4. IBPS CLERK
5. LIC/GIC
6. SSC
7. RAILWAYS
8. RBI
9. Postal
Why this business:
The market is very bullish on the demands that govt. banks would generate. In the recent conference at NIBM in Pune, about 17 lac jobs have been announced in the next 2 years.
Currently about 50 Lac students write these exams every year for about 50k vacancies. The salaries are attractive, to the tune of about 4.5 - 8.4 lac for freshers. 
Just to give an example, last year for 1800 vacancies of SBI PO approx. 35 Lac forms were sold.
Why ABF:
1. Centrally located at JM road just opposite the biggest player in this market (National
    school of Banking) which draws automatic walkins.
2. A base of about 500 students already trained by us.
3. Excellent results - about 20% students clearing the exams
4. Well designed course structure and online test center.
5. Brand name is already established.

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Harshita,

Greetings!

Your above post regarding sell/partnership is itself self-explanatory but I would like to know few more details like:

- in case of a sell/partnership, what is the range of money that you are expecting from a party.

- what is the amount of profit margin/share that can be drawn after partnership and other monthly expenses.

Also please let me know if there are any more factors to be considered for this business.

Kindly write to: prasannarapate@gmail.com

--

Thank you,

Regards,

Prasanna

Pl let us know suitable time to communicate.

Regards

Madhuri Savarkar

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service