Job Description - Operations Executive
The operations executive is responsible for setting up the supply chain for product procurement to dispatch at the organisation.
We dispatch orders to retailers through existing courier/ mailing companies. The operations executive will be responsible for executing operations for the entire life-cycle of the product - from ordering to dispatch.

About us
Ruvein is an early stage start-up currently based out of Mumbai/ Pune. It is working on the biggest structural problem of the Indian economy - its distribution model.
We do this by creating a new marketing channel for rural areas by aggregating demand and supply through mail order catalogs and unorganized retailers. We aim to enrich millions of lives and earn plenty of goodwill
The problem is that distributors in India have sort of a monopoly on the product in their region of operations and this leads to distorted pricing at the bottom tiers (retailers and consumers)
So consumers go shop to shop for days looking for the cheapest place to buy stuff because everyone sells at different prices.
We are trying to solve this problem by getting them products at a fixed, low price in their village itself. Doing this by sending out catalogs to retailers to resell stuff from us.

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Offering salary and perks?

Sir,

I am from Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Pune. We are organizing Open Source Job/Internship Mela on 14th feb 2015 and 16th feb 2015. I would like to invite you for the same.

For more details:  http://punestartups.org/events/open-source-and-startup-job-fair

Contact details:

Priyanjana Das

Hi Arnav,

I would like to connect to you to know more about your business and business model. I am looking to move back to India (Pune/Mumbai) full time later this year and find your company vision interesting. Please connect with me on www.linkedin.com/in/davidpdcruz

Thanks,

David D'Cruz

Can you shoot me an email at arnav@ruvein.com?

Can't write to you on linkedin

Good research, best of luck...

RSS

© 2020   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service