Join me in welcoming our new members who have introduced themselves here and introduce yourself as well.

Did you just join in on punestartups.org?

Introduce yourself on this thread, here are some ideas that you can mention:

* who you are.

* what you are building.

* your professional background.

* what areas you specialize in.

* anything else you feel would be useful for the starter audience here.

* any questions you have about this community.

Best regards,

Santosh.

Tags: introductions

Views: 3187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Umesh, Welcome to the OpenCoffee Club!

www.freshmart.in is online store for shopping of fruits and veggies

Delivery Areas : Aundh, Baner, Balewadi, Baner Pashan Link Road, Sus Road, Pashan, Wakad, Mahalunge

Delivery : Sunday to Friday - No Delivery on Saturday. Delivery from 11.30 am onwards

First time in Pune freshmart.in is introducing Corporate Delivery Program for Working Professionals. We request all Professionals working in IT company to be part of corporate delivery model. 

Now no need to spend your valuable time in buying fruits and veggies. No need to waste your precious weekends on buying veggies. We deliver you at your work place.

For details email on prashantrd1980@gmail.com or call me on 8983556551

Members promote freshmart by sharing info with your friends and groups

visit https://www.facebook.com/freshmart.in and like us

Hi Prashant, Welcome to the OpenCoffee Club.

Hi, Let me introduce myself. I am Kaustubh Vaidya - IT Professional with 8+ years of extensive experience in Java / J2EE space. All these years I have spent valuable time on learning any new frameworks, allied technologies and leverage them within my projects. I specialize in web development (java based, php based) and also building backend systems.

I would like to thank the organizer and the owners for putting forward a great platform. Currently I am not working on any specific startup. My keen interest is to help and assist others based on my technical experience.

I am willing to join hands with anyone for a startup. I can leverage my technical knowledge in building up a startup rather than my entrepreneurial skills. Please feel free to drop in a message anytime.

Hi Kaustubh, Great to meet with you and welcome!

I'm sure you will find yourself to be very valuable here given your skills and expertise.

Hi Hiten,

You are right, this should be separate discussion thread. Please post this in the forum, you will also have better visibility there and more people can give feedback rather than in the comments section here.

All the best for your new venture!

Nikhil (Community Evangelist and Admin)

This is Suraj, a just passed IT graduate, a learner and an Entrepreneur in making (hope so),,

Having good command over HTML,CSS,PHP,JavaScript and Wordpress.

Willing to stick to some start up for 2-3 years to gain some awesome knowledge.

With a dream of "SUN WILL RISE AGAIN", I am moving.

A great group, Do let me know whenever there is get together or some meet.

Thanks!

Hi Suraj,

Welcome to the community. Do check the events page http://punestartups.org/events to know when we have meetup. We will also send you an email whenever there is a meetup so you know about it.

All the best for your future and hope you startup on your own soon!

Nikhil (Community Evangelist and Admin)

Hi Guys,

I am a software developer and architect - have worked in many IT companies (small to giants) - Two years ago me and a friend from Bangalore started our first venture.

The product automates clinical drug trials - I designed and translated my friend's paper vision to an actual product - wrote most of the code - it was a roller-coaster ride - great fun - also carried a large sense of overall responsibility...

Last January while sitting with an accountant friend of mine - what he needed was not available as off-the-shelf component - so I started developing it - mainly to exercise the RAD tools - the first version is deployed - I see a lot of potential in this product...

Many thanks to Ashish Belagali who told me about pune startups - this place rocks!!!

Guys, let us connect - You can write to me at atul [DOT] khot ATT gmail [DOT] com

Looking forward ;-)

--- cheerio atul

Good to see you join us here Atul. Looking forward to your active participation.

Hello Everyone!

I have two start-ups

1) Bhoomi: which is into Environment Awareness, Ecological Consulting, Ecological Landscaping and Wildlife Conservation through Media. Here is link to our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bhoomi/343766552382695 and our spot message video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkV_JZxrESs&feature=youtu.be

2) 21 Frames Photography: Through which we provide services such as Wedding Photography, Events, Interior-Exterior Photography,  Portfolio shoot, Product shoot and Still Photography-Making for Movies. Till date we have covered still photography and Making of 5 Marathi movies. Here is link to our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/21Frames

Bhoomi provides consultation services for Ecological Landscaping of Plots/HomeGardens/Farm houses and Environmental Education and Awareness program- Planning and Implementation.

Thanks,

Mandar Kulkarni.

RSS

Proudly Supported By

© 2014   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service