Need suggestions about a decent place to conduct interviews

Hello All,

I need a decent and economic space in Pune to conduct interviews the coming Sunday for the entire day. Our office is in Mumbai and I'll be travelling to Pune this Sunday. Kindly share ideas on what could be the best options to conduct F2F interviews in Pune in terms of location, price and ambiance, etc.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,

Shantanu

www.docsuggest.com

Views: 327

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shantanu,

I went through the same dilemma 2 months back. After several phone calls and internet searches, i settled on Regus in Connaught Place on Bund garden road. It's centrally located and very accessible to interviewees. Their rates are a bit on the higher side (I rented a day office for 3500) but it was worth it. The staff is very professional and the office itself is very 'Corporate'.  I rented the office for half-day (4-6 hrs). They also have another location that is slightly cheaper but it is too far for most people. Call them directly instead of the on the tollfree number on their website (www.regus.in)

If you are going to be staying in a hotel, there are some good and not too expensive ones in the proximity. Email me if you need any other information.

Thanks,

Bhavik

Hello

I can provide you a office space at tilak road, let me know if you are interested.

Dear Harshvardhan, 

Can you please share your contact details. Would like to discuss regarding office space. 

Thanks,

Ashish

Hi, 

We have a AC Room, on FC Road, Near Sagar Arcade, Deccan.

We already giving on rent basis for training. that you can use for interviews

Rent is 4,500 per day, including Tea / coffee  & Biscuits 

If interested, please call me Parinita - 9922736204

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service