Need Social Media and Digital Marketing person on a freelance basis for my Statup

We looking for a outsourcing ourt start ups digital marketing to a digital marketing manager/expert with good knowledge and willingness to develop his own strategies for marketing for our brand and willingness to work with a startup grow with our brand.Initially he can work with us part-time or logged hour basis per day. If he is a fresher we will like to absorb him after 3-4 month as a part of our organisation after we see good efforts and results. We are not looking at some one with lot of experience but want someone with a lot of ideas.He needs to handle our brands :
1) Digital Marketing overview
2)Social Media
3)SEO
4) Google Adwords/Online display marketing
5)Google analytic
6) SMS/e mail campaign/mobile marketing
7)Creating Internet marketing Strategy
8) Content writing/ marketing
9)Blogging/ 
10) lead generation

Views: 679

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi..I am interested in the profile. Can you please share your requirement to dpkjyoti1611@gmail.com

Hi I am interested in this profile can you please write me on asiflaik@gmail
I have completed small to big jobs on Healthcare SEO projects and currently working on SEO with outstanding feedback and maintaining good ratings. We have gone through your job description and would like to provide our services for this job. I myself have 1+ years of Exp. in SEO looks after the project personally and still do .

I can work on freelance/partner basis for your project , Looking forward for your reply. We can start the job as soon as possible.
You can reach me at vanwekrishna@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards ,
krishna

Hello Sapan Shrimal,

I would like to do digital marketing work for you as a freelancer if possible we will meet & Discuss further things

Thanks & Regards,

Kaivalya

can u call me on 9922881563

Hello Sir
We are service based and product development company in Pune.

We have dedicated team of Android, Java php and ui designers and developers for all kind of small medium and large products and services on affordable price.

Kindly send us requirement for understanding.

Meanwhile I will also send you an e-mail.

Looking for your positve response on this.

Thank you

Regards
Sameer
sameers@cloverinfosoft.com

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service