Hi, 

Does anyone know of or provide a reliable & economic Bulk SMS service. 

Please provide reference or contact me at - Sumit@motrss.com

Thanks, 

Sumit Rathore

www.motrss.com

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sumit,

I am new to this forum. Just now i saw your message. If your problem is not solved till now, please contact Mobtexting - Bulk SMS API Provider once. Becausse they are providing promotional and transactional bulk sms services with reasonable price and also give some discount also. I hope this message is useful for you.

Thank you.

Hi Sumit,

I know its too late to reply now. However, just thought to inform you that you can integrate MSG91(msg91.com) SMS Gateway in your application. It is fast and 100% reliable. You also get 10000 FREE transactional SMS per month upto a year if you just show their logo on your website as SMS partner or something like that.

Please don't think that MSG91 is giving me any commission for promoting them. Its just that like you even I have integrated their gateway in our application named www.rentityaar.com since six months and have never faced any issue till date in their gateway or service. Its always nice to promote what is really good. So thought to inform you.

Regards

Prasad.

Hi,

ALCODES is reliable & economic Bulk SMS service provider. Right now they are providing 60% off on there plans. check www.alcodes.com they have live chat option on there site where you can get all details about plans and offers i have personal experience on there services they are best in there services with affordable plans.
Thanks 

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service