Job Description

We are looking for an iOS Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will be working with engineers and designers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications. You will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.

Responsibilities

• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
  • Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
  • Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
  • Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
  • Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
  • Design interfaces to improve user experience
  • Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
  • Ensure applications meet quality standards

Skills And Qualifications

• Proven work experience as a Mobile developer with a demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store
  • In-depth knowledge and experience with programming in Swift
  • Experience with third-party libraries and APIs including Swift animation libraries
  • Familiarity with OOP design principles
  • Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
  • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
  • Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Sketch, Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
  • Some understanding of Java and web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 is a plus

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We can help you, to get best fit resources..

Please call on 9158882929.

Hi Anant,

I have got a couple of resources who can join immediately. Please let me know if you want me to share their profiles. Thanks.

Regards,

Sanjay Kumar

Thanks Sanjay! Is there a number where I can reach you?

Thanks for answering, Anant. I can be contacted at 7028009748.

Hello Sir, I would like to inform you, Expedite Informatics Pvt Ltd is providing recruitment services from 6 + years. If your company required recruitment vendor then let us know. For more information contact me on 7276122228 or mail us on sayaji@exinformatics.co.in Regards, SAYAJI

We are here for freelance work also have team for same. Kindly let us know your requirement.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service