We are up with launching a website where users can find venues and halls for their celebrations or events through the list of hundreds of venues.

Megavenues.com is focusing on creating great experience to it's venue searcher so that they can find suitable venues in their town. Currently, we have venues for PuneMumbaiBangaloreHyderabadGoa, Delhi and Chennaiwill slowly expand in other states and overseas.

Megavenues.com will list banquet halls, birthday party venues, wedding and reception venues, open air party venues, business meeting and conference venues for people of all age groups. We will slowly focus on corporate tie-ups for their outdoor activities and events

At Megavenues.com users can find list of all kind of halls and venues for their celebrations on preferred dates across preferred locations.

We are looking for suggestions from Punestartups on ”Idea development, Marketing strategy, Global launch, Users engagement and +/- sides of idea” so that we can make necessary changes to the website.

Please Follow us on Facebook at Megavenues.com

Twitter at Megavenues.com

Google+ at Megavenues.com

Update: New city Kolkata has been added to the portal.

Update: New city Ahmedabad has been added to the portal.

Thanks
Mansoor Shaikh

Views: 1186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mansoor,

The site design is nice and clean and page load time is low, that's good. Couple of things you might want to consider doing:

1. Adding analytics code to monitor visits and unique visitors (couldn't see the analytics code installed on the site. If you already have the code, it's a good thing). This could come in handy when you are prospecting new clients for signing them up. This will also provide you valuable insights on user behaviour.

2. Adding to what Dylan mentioned in his reply regarding revenue model, it would be a good idea to implement a lead generation model as opposed to a strictly information only model which I think is the model you guys are currently working on. Given the site is new and has limited online visibility now, you may want to implement the lead generation model once you gain sufficient traction. This will also help quantify numbers in terms of the business your website has generated for partner hotels / venues.

3. Is this a responsive website?

Just my two cents here. Let me know what you think.

Prashant.

Hello Prashant,

Thanks for giving suggestion on our website.

1. Adding analytics code to monitor visits and unique visitors (couldn't see the analytics code installed on the site. If you already have the code, it's a good thing). This could come in handy when you are prospecting new clients for signing them up. This will also provide you valuable insights on user behaviour.

We do have comprehensive analytics for the site

2. Adding to what Dylan mentioned in his reply regarding revenue model, it would be a good idea to implement a lead generation model as opposed to a strictly information only model which I think is the model you guys are currently working on. Given the site is new and has limited online visibility now, you may want to implement the lead generation model once you gain sufficient traction. This will also help quantify numbers in terms of the business your website has generated for partner hotels / venues.

- Thanks for these inputs, i will surely take these up in our next meeting.

3. Is this a responsive website?

Yes it is a responsive design

Regards,

Mansoor

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service