Hi I am looking to setup a Buffalo Farm 30 KM from Pune. Working on a business plan currently. Any ideas suggestions and investments are most welcome.

Views: 956

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ajay ,

I am interested to associate with you.Please get in communication via fone @ 9923027419 or mail @ cse.shailesh@gmail.com

Pls let me know your plan

For last couple of weeks we've been thinking of starting a buffalo dairy farm. Would like to learn from you, since you are already in the process.

Please share your experience and details.

All the people who are interested in Farm Business you can see awaaz entrepreneur on news channel CNBC awaaz

This Saturday 2nd April (Need to Check time) & Sunday 3rd April (8:30 pm) they will be Giving Information about this Business

Hope this Help

SAtish Tilokchandani

Thanks Satishji.

Hi Ajay,

R u already running a buffalo farm or planning to start? Infact, I m also interested in the same. Can your please provide your contact number or else can reach me at : 9765345818

We have been planning the same for past month now. We can catch up today @Tilak Road POCC meet, if possible. http://punestartups.org/events/pocctilakroad-1.

Talent Manager, http://i-Knowledge.in, Pune.

I have 17 acres of land which is 18 kms from the GM motors plant at Talegaon. This is Bhama-Askhed Dam touch land and comes under Rajgurunagar. 

Video & photos can be seen at the following links:

Although I have ambitious plans to start an eco-spritual resort/ a farm promoting Sustainable living but have not been able to devote much time because of some other projects. We can explore the feasibility of some collaboration so long as the business does not involve slaughtering the animals.

Nitin here, Yeah I like the idea and will like to know more about your complete plan. If convinced will be part of your team.  If there anything which you like to shre with me, plz send mail at nitinfegade@rediffmail.com

Can you share your business plans and mail me the details on asmaheshwari.29@gmail.com or call me on 9970285284

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service