Looking to partner with a Super Crazy Passionate CTO, for the next Billion $ SAAS Based Application we are building i.e. our next Start-up; that will change how Organizations deliver Outcomes. Open for discussion on the financials. Drop me a message if your interested.

Views: 736

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Pavan, 

Can we have a discussion.

I am interested.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankit.

ankit.creativelinks@gmail.com

Hi,

Lets connect on 9890118274

Hi Pavan,

Looks Interesting. Can we have a discussion. 

My Number:8390904744

Email: sachk1@gmail.com

Thanks

sachin 

Hello Mr. Pawan,

if possible could you please explain about the same.

Best Regards,

Sumit Kumar

sumit.kumar@advantal.net

Interested..ping me on hchitranshi@gmail.com

Regards

Himanshu

+353872819749

Nice

Hello Sir,

We are e-biz solutions, We are in to Customized Software development and IT services to different sectors.

We have developed many IT products. We are looking for business partner.

We are ready for Discussion so we can know the things in detail.

Please feel free to call on 7888045102 for any business inquiry.

Thanks,

Dilip

e-biz solutions, Pune 

Can you give more details. My cellnumber is 9822247750. Email id 9822247750

Hello Pawan,

I hope you are doing well and good. Your post sounds good.!!! I would like to discuss in detail about the opportunity, here is my cell no +9823320494. feel free to revrt

Regard's:-
Subodh Patil

Dear Mr. Pawan,

I have 16+ years of professional experience in specifically the areas of Project Finance, Process Developments, Client Handling. 

Currently I am employed in Vattikuti Robotic Technologies Pvt Ltd which is into Resale of Robotic Surgery Equipment.
  • Single point of contact for Proposals (System and AMC ) , Trade Receivable , Logistic Support.
  • Maintaining strong relationships with Clients through timely and regular communication.
  • Playing important role in review of delivery schedules and ensures required timelines are maintained.
  • Liaisoning & Co-ordination with statutory auditors. Responsible for monthly financial reports to board members, stakeholders
  • Responsible for Gross Margin.

Looking for a profile wherein I can use my expertise in leading a complete business unit which includes finance and operations. Can work as the primary point person to drive compliance actions, strategic planning and Budgets. 

I am looking Pune. 

Regards,

Prasad Deshpande
dpradesh@gmail.com

7887449942. i am sales and marketing professional. 

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service