a few of us with a professional background are looking to make a seed investment in a startup in Pune in the internet/mobile/e-learning space. we dont have tons of money ( looking to invest about 5l) so its important to us that a) the people behind the start up have a good business plan and have vision and ambition b) the start up has traction.

please feel free to get in touch with details.

not interested in bricks and mortar businesses or pyramid schemes.

Views: 545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have developed a software product in education domain for schools and colleges with perpetual income source.

I started last year (2011-2012) with 4 educational institutions and now they are in second year from 2012-2013.

please give me your contact details to discuss further.

or please call me on 8983414312.

info@sms.firm.in

Pls contact us by mail info@aarushsystems.com

Visit www.aarushsystems.com

We are looking for VC & Marketing support

May be we should talk. Please call us at9823284378.

Boom Solutions has a wide range of BPO services and Solutions, with Centres in Pune and Gujrat.Our expertise include Voice Process, Outsourcing services, IT solutions and BPO setup.We are looking to expand our centres in order to cater to anyone interested in the BPO industry across India.We are looking for investors willing to invest around 4-5 lacs on BPO.

Contact

Name:Sunny

Mobile:9673153011

E-mail:sunny@boomsolutions.in

HI we are into Software and already launched a product mainly for school,colleges which helps to student,institute management as well as the parents.

we have combined the school management,parents,and students into one person handling ERP based software.which too is easily accessible to the mob(an app too is available).

Its gonna boom within next 2-3 year.

Program is already running in Delhi/NCR and now wish to take a start in Pune,Mumbai.

Kindly mail me for further details.

Thanks

Amit Singh

amitsingh933@gmail.com

Pls share your contact details..

Please share your details on aaryatrades@gmail.com

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service