Looking for Web Developer for Website development Startup Company

Experience: 0.5-2 yrs of experience in Web development. Must be well-versed with latest web technologies.

Skill Set:

Design - HTML 4 / HTML 5, CSS3,

Scripting - PHP / Python, Javascript with atleast one Javascript framework  / library such as jQuery
Applications - Open source CMS such as Joomla, Drupal or Wordpress, Ajax.
Additional - SEO aware

Profile: The candidate would be offered Web Developer profile. He will be responsible for development of the design and should be excellent HTML and CSS developer. Must be innovative to come up with good CSS / HTML solutions. Should have good grasping power and ready to learn new technologies. Must have either PHP or Python experience. Any advanced framework experience would be added advantage. Javascript is a must.

Views: 542

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I am a PHP developer with good knowledge in HTML/CSS/JS as well. I have developed with frameworks such as Code Igniter and Kohana3 and am now focusing on the new Symfony2 framework. Very promising

I have never developed huge flat Javascript code but I've almost always used jQuery which suits all my needs.

I am currently struggling with my own start up company for many different reasons that I won't develop here, and am prepared to discuss your offer if still open.

I also use Git as version control system. Very effective for team work.

Although, I've never used open source CMS like Joomla etc.. (well I used Wordpress for 1 very small project and I installed Drupal once to take a look at it but that's it). But if I have to I'm sure I can adapt myself to them.

Tobias H.

Hi, Contact me @ nitbabar@gmail.com I am a PHP guy with 2 + exp and always looking for next level. i have experience of working on innovative products,websites,CMS and lot more technical things

My website

Hello Ashwin,

Can you please send me your resume with expected CTC  to rutuja@graphikera.com

Thanks

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service