In case someone is looking to sell their existing furniture or is having extra, just wanted to let you know that we are looking for office furniture (tables, whiteboards, racks etc) and chairs (about 20-25) for immediate purchase.

We are based out of Pune in Wakad area and looking to buy in next one or two days time frame.

Views: 4123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

​One year old Office furniture in very good condition for sale in Pune. it includes

• Conference table and chairs
  • Director's table 
  • Partitions for the conference room and cabin
  • cubicles/ workstations
  • chairs
  • many storage units, cupboards
  • tables

For sale on urgent basis. Price negotiable. ​

Hi,

I am looking for office furniture. It will be great if you can post your contact details, or call me on 9822492694.

Regards,

Heramb

Sirji , Looking out for Used/Unused Office Furniture like Table and Chairs. In case Any one thinking to sell-off his old Office Furniture than i am a potential Buyer. Help Urgently. Contact 9604961166

Looking for office furniture will buy straight away will pay cash. please call 9028365553

Hi,

I am looking for office furniture. call me on 08108440854

I think olx & quicker are best marketplace to buy used / new office furniture & chairs for buying :)

"Starthub" pune's coolest coworking space in koregaon park
Offering the best infrastructure like welcome lounge, chill-out space, pantry, conference room, dedicated front desk, concierge with basics such as 24/7 internet connectivity, beverages and internally cooled. all this at a unbeatable rate that you are paying at your current space right now !
check out www.starthub.in right now, and find your space to co-work amongst the pune brightest hustlers like you !
check for more details at: www.starthub.in

we will have a selection process for startups to apply as we want a good synergy between the coworkers where they share share knowledge , skill set etc which will create a win-win for both.
for example a e-commerce startup side to a digital marketing startup etc
for enqueries you can reach me at 
nikhil mote
motenikhil2005@gmail.com

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service