Hi all,

We are a Software Testing company. We are looking for software testers with experince ranging from 0 -9 years.

If interested, please send your resumes at info@provasolutions.com

Tags: Software, Tester

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Jui,

I'm eager to connect with you regarding your post, because, our firm specializes in supporting growing startups & SME's and plays a key role in enabling faster growth. Here is what we can do for your business: 
1) Give you your ‘own hiring team’. 
2) At ‘zero cost’. 
3) With a ‘result guarantee’ to meet your hiring targets. 

As your business expands, our innovative hiring model will meet your hiring needs without consuming any of your resources (time, cash, people). This will help you to attach a higher percentage of resources towards core business, giving you the opportunity to grow faster. 

I invite you to evaluate us. Please let me know your email address so that I can drop in our brochure.

Regards,

Om Deshpande

Strategic Business Consultant

JobsXS - www.jobsxs.com

Hi Om,

You can send your brochure at info@provasolutions.com

Thanks

Thanks Jui. Will send you the brochure in 10 minutes.

Dear Sir/Madam-

I am pursuing Last semester for M.sc. (Computer Science) from Pune University. I have also completed the certification course of software quality testing like form SQTL, pune with grade “A”. I am well familiar with automated testing tools like win runner and Test directors.   

A hard working & talented individual looking for an internship job where I can utilize my knowledge with full potential.  I assure to give my best both independently & as part of a team.

I would appreciate an opportunity for a personal interview.

Thanks & Regards-

Tanuja Bhoge.

Ph: 8805989208

E-Mail: tanujavb@gmail.com 

Attachments:

RSS

Proudly Supported By

© 2014   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service