Looking for Shared Office Space in Kothrud, Paud Road, Karve Nagar or Bavdhan

Hi,

I am looking for Shared Office Space in Kothrud, Paud Road, Karve Nagar, or Bavdhan areas for one or two people.  Cabins or meeting rooms are not necessary. If you know someone who would like to share the office space, please reply to this message or email me at: 

sameer.dani@gmail.com

Thanks,

Sameer Dani

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sameer,

What is the kind of work you do?

We may be able to share the office space

Dear Nana,

My work is in Computer Software.  Where is your office space located?

Please send me your email address.

Thanks,

Sameer

Hi Sameer,

We have a place in Aundh you can use as a shared office with us in our existing setup. It would be ideal for your requirement. 

Please email your contact details to maxair@gmail.com so that we can call you.

Regards.

Check out Regus offices at Magarpatta city pune. Definitely it will fit in your budget and meets almost all the requirements that you have mentioned for serviced office pune . It is convenient for small offices in the initial phase. Regus will provide you the independent company address, advanced broadband facility and a dedicated line. They have various meeting rooms available at prime location of Gurgaon and equipped with all modern office requirements.

Dear All,

Let me introduce my new startup company in heart of city in Karvenagar

by name "Oscar Infotech Group International" which is a creative company specializing in

a) Software Development & Corporate Training,

b) Animation WalkTrough Designs,

c) 2d/3d Animations

d) Action  Script 3.0/Flash

e) Web Design, Graphic Design,

f) Web Domain Registration/Web Hosting/Seo Services

g) Bulk Sms Services/Bulk Mailing Services

h) Corporate Identity Design solutions and Barcoding Solutions .

i) Business Outsourcing & Recruiting Services

We do Provide Resource on different Software Technologies to the corporate world

95% of our business comes through client referrals and repeat orders.

To know why, start a risk-free project with us and you will get a first hand

experience of our service. We are quite sure you will be addicted to it! for

any business enquiries you can mail us to oscarinfotechgroup@gmail.com 

We know the perfect taste of the Clients in Designing & development not

only related to Software but also Maintaining Public Relations intact. So anyone passing a Business Leads will be appreciated with monthly business Points and at the end of Month everyone passing the leads will be highly appreciated & after completing 1000 points will be gifted. Each Client Leads Passed to us and if generated will entitle you to get 100 points.

So what for are you waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come Lets Pass the Lead and grab the deal.

All The Best to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Own a Building and We have A Office Space in a Residencial Building will you be interested to go for it and what is the space area you are looking for? mail me the details at oscarinfotechgroup@gmail.com

hi sameer ,

i am also looking for Shared Office Space in Kothrud, Paud Road, Karve Nagar, or Bavdhan areasi am an architect and just started freelancing .Please let me know if you are interested. 

Thanks,

Dipali

Hi ,

Sameer & Dipali - even i am looking for shared office space in Kothrud . I needed 1 or 2 cabin 1 conference room thats it . No employee as of now i will be managing everything from there . But need to have good internet.

Thanks,

Vikas 

We have shared office space at Karve Nagar, Pune

Contact urgently.

Chittaranjan Deo

Hi Chittaranjan, Kunal, Dipali, Chandrashekhar, Sailee, Eliza,

Thank you for replying to my email. 

I am not based in Pune anymore and do not own any office space in Pune. 

Good Luck to those looking for an office. 

Regards,

Sameer

Thanks for the update Sameer.

BUt for others i have found one office in Kothrud depot - It is in 1bhk good looking office - 20k rent , 1lac deposit

Thanks,

Kunal

RSS

© 2014   Created by Santosh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service