Looking for shared office space - Koregaon park/Kalyani Nagar/Viman Nagar

We are a startup consulting firm and need 3-4 seats working space (preferably shared) for the initial few months in close vicinity of Koregaon Park, Kalyani Nagar or Viman Nagar. If anyone has a large office and would be interested in sharing the space for a few months then please get in touch with me @ pratibha.s@tapindia.co.in.

It is highly urgent and we would like to start exploring asap.

Regards,

Pratibha

Views: 590

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I Have office in Magarpatta....

Rs.1299 per desk...

if interested, contact me...9270060180

Hi, is this space still available?

did u got the space?

Hi,

I am looking for space in Viman Nagar, please let me know if you want to look together. Please call me at 9823120864 or the MD of our company Robby -  976 555 8425.

Regards,

David

I am looking for shared office space for around 10 people. I found one in Vimannagar, have two floors fully furnished. Am looking for someone to partner with for same. Its a huge office for around 15 people on one floor, so any other looking would be great!

Note - there is common entrance for both office, so we would have to adjust with each other. Rent quoted is INR 75K per month, which we can negotiate

Interested people get in touch with Vijay - 9890125463

Are you still looking for the place to work for 3-4 seats. I am renting a office at Viman Nagar, but for next few months we have 5-6 seats spare. Have sent friend request, so you can contact directly if requirement is not yet fulfilled.

I have around 10 developers now, can we be accomodated?

"Starthub" pune's coolest coworking space in koregaon park
Offering the best infrastructure like welcome lounge, chill-out space, pantry, conference room, dedicated front desk, concierge with basics such as 24/7 internet connectivity, beverages and internally cooled. all this at a unbeatable rate that you are paying at your current space right now !
check out www.starthub.in right now, and find your space to co-work amongst the pune brightest hustlers like you !
check for more details at: www.starthub.in

we will have a selection process for startups to apply as we want a good synergy between the coworkers where they share share knowledge , skill set etc which will create a win-win for both.
for example a e-commerce startup side to a digital marketing startup etc
for enqueries you can reach me at
nikhil mote
motenikhil2005@gmail.com
www.starthub.in

"Starthub" pune's coolest coworking space in koregaon park
Offering the best infrastructure like welcome lounge, chill-out space, pantry, conference room, dedicated front desk, concierge with basics such as 24/7 internet connectivity, beverages and internally cooled. all this at a unbeatable rate that you are paying at your current space right now !
check out www.starthub.in right now, and find your space to co-work amongst the pune brightest hustlers like you !
check for more details at: www.starthub.in

we will have a selection process for startups to apply as we want a good synergy between the coworkers where they share share knowledge , skill set etc which will create a win-win for both.
for example a e-commerce startup side to a digital marketing startup etc
for enqueries you can reach me at
nikhil mote
motenikhil2005@gmail.com
www.starthub.in

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service