Hey, I am working on a product in the food-tech space. I am looking for partners and mentors to help me through the product development phase. We can discuss in detail over emails and in person meetings

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Naman,
I would like to know more details. You can contact me on 7887448877.

Thanks and Regards,
Shrikant.

Hi Naman:

Please let me know more details on this. You can contact me on ranjan_mukesh@yahoo.com or 9561060799.

Thanks,

Mukesh

Hi Naman,
I want ti know more details regarding this.
We can discuss on 9423296279 or at prasad.gandhi@gmail.com
Have an amazing idea but no technology know-how.

Know technology but struggling to build an MVP or full fledged product.

Worry no more. The pillars are already laid and we are not giants but we have in all to make you BIG!

4Saulen is your strategic Tech ally who makes certain that you come with an idea and go with something big, something real.Yes! we convert your Ideas into working products. More than consultants we help early stage startups through all the stages of their business cycle, right from idea validation, to development and implementation. 

We are a bunch of young talented and creative people with 10+ years of experience. So you do not have to worry about quality as we don't  believe in just customer satisfaction but a long term relationship based upon loyalty and trust. We hold hands not just shake hands.

Take the first step , we will help you take the rest and conquer it all.

(We are ready to join hands if looking for technology co-founders on equity basis.)
To know more how we are transforming lives- do visit www.4saulen.com.
Contact me at shyam.sunder@4saulen.com

Hi Naman,

I would like to know more detail. Please contact me on 9850657473.

Hi,

I would like to know more details. Contact me: pratik.jadhav9220@gmail.com

Hi Naman,
I would like to know more details. You can contact me on 9028909710 or raunak3434@gmail.com
Thanks and Regards,
Raunak

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service