looking for MEAN stack developer, freelancer or web development vendor

Hi guys,

I am looking for developer, freelancer or web development vendor who could develop a website. Desired skill sets are as below:

• JavaScript
  • CSS
  • HTML
  • NodeJS/ExpressJS
  • AngularJS
  • MongoDB
  • Postgressql (not mandatory)
  • You should be able to deploy and manage application on AWS/OpenShift/Heroku.

If you have these skill sets please PM me following:

• Your skill set details,
  • Previous projects,
  • Years of experience ( Experience doesn't matter if you have good skill and have already built some amazing websites.)

Views: 433

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Sir,

A Very Good Afternoon to all of you!!
We are a startup company and looking for opportunities. We are having the team of passionate developers & designers. Also we go easy on pockets. We would like to work with you as per your requirement. 
Here I am shearing our portfolio and company profile with you.

and many more..
Kindly share your requirement with us.
Thanks & Regards,
Rahul Jayaswal
Business Development Manager
Stackmint, Pune
+91 9763770068
+91 8624978626
www.stackmint.com

Hi Rahul thanks for the reply

Are these developed in mean stack ? Do you have team which has experience in nodejs/expressjs ?

Hello Sir,

The above mentioned website are not developed in mean stack. But we have the team having experience in nodejs/expressjs. Also according to your requirement we can develop a website in mean stack.

I would like to know more about your requirement and if possible would like to meet you personally.

Thanks & Regards,
Rahul Jayaswal
Business Development Manager
Stackmint, Pune
+91 9763770068
+91 8624978626
www.stackmint.com

Hello Sir ,

I saw your update on POCC Page ,you looking for Web Application development company. We are at Pragmatic Info Solution Pvt Ltd ,Pune based team in various technologies ,We also provide remote work resource solution.We have a dedicated team of  professional designers and developers with over 4 years of experience and we thrive on the idea that design makes a difference.
     We are also expertise in hosting Server like - Managed VPS / Cloud - IBM Soft layer / Li-node / AWS etc

Our services at a glance: -

1. Website development (Custom Website Development, PHP, Java, .Net Development, Ajax Programming, etc.)
  2. Website designing (Logo Design, HTML designing, corporate website design, PSD to XHTML/HTML, etc.) 
  3. Open source customization/ CMS (Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, etc)
  4. E commerce website development (Magento, Woo Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc) 
  5. Web Programming Services (PHP MySQL Development, PHP Frameworks, JavaScript Frameworks etc)
  6. Mobile Application Development (Android & IOS)
  7. Graphic Design (Logo Design,Media planning),Branding 

We are waiting for your reply .
~

Kinds Regards, 

~

Nilesh Patil
Tel.(Mob.) +91-9960288730 / 020-6529296
Pragmatic Info Solution, 
Prabhat Road  Lane No - 14,
Erandwane , Pune.

Let me know if you want to outsource your work. I have 8 years of full stack product development experience. Please send me your details on harshalpatil2012@gmail.com

Hello Pravin,

We would like to associate with you for your website Designing project. We are currently working on different Android App and web based application  for different clients. Here i attach our portfolio and
company profile.

KFA of our portfolio and company profile. 

waiting for your response,
looking forward to associate with you.

Thanking you,
warm regards

M. Samal
Marketing Manager
Escriptster Software Solutions
Info@escriptster.com
9022212891/ 8087217462
Attachments:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by