Hello,

I am looking for an experienced Marketing Partner in our Company. We are into Mobile Apps and Web apps development business.

I am looking for somebody who has been into same field and has experience of International as well as Indian IT market.

No investments required as we already have all the setup and running our business for 5 yrs now. So if you are interested, please contact me at: +91 9028116153

Thank you.

Praveen T

+91 9028116153

Views: 273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, lets catch on call and discuss further. my expertise more into digital marketing. contact 9822137168

Hello sir, This is Mayuri.I have my own IT firm.We are also work in web and android application development. and we looking for same so you just tell me your details of business .

Awaiting for your reply.

Hello Praveen,

I can help you with your exact requirement of Marketing, Advertising and Copywriting/Content Writing.

We help people who make mobile apps, web apps, softwares, etc to market their products well and get genuine leads from their campaigns.

I just visited your website (found the link on your profile) and I can surely improve the content, so you can get leads directly through your website.  Yes, I can join you as a Partner.

If interested, please feel free to email me at coverstroke@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service